shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING
5-pack

white bottles? not what I purchased, they look like glue bottles
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      2/10/2015 5:15:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
skychick
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 129
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos42
+2 details
yeah a bit of a bummer.

FT, please sell clear/translucent but not white 100 ml PE bottles, clear.
now I have a signature :-)
#12 (permalink)      2/10/2015 5:45:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rangermsr
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 7958
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos12021
+1 details
neovdr wrote:

The "switcheroo" happens due to FT's business model. The manufacturer/reseller of the OEM sends FT a sample, which get placed on the product directory. We then order from FT and the manufacturer/reseller gets an order for x units. If we get different units and whine about them they switch the pics. It can happen in a beneficial way as well though. If you look at the VA Chaplin (Gold plated SS+POM) they show single o-rings in the pics. The drip tip that will arrive to you is going to be wider bore with double o-rings. It is just the name of the game.

Ft's business model should include verification of stock against what they have listed. I know this would be hard to do given the vast amount of products they deal with, but in the long run they could avoid lost time (and money) due to returns, payment disputes, etc. Not to mention customers lost.

I know this is only a cheap bottle, but I still wonder if this will be more common here. I don't like buying ' a pig in a poke'

I still think FT is a great place to buy though. They have always took care of me anyway.

unrealistic expectations lend to disappointment
#13 (permalink)      2/12/2015 1:35:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mishanti
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos1
+1 details
If I buy a translucent bottle, is because I want / need a translucent bottle, not white, not black, not a hotdog or a bicycle ... The problem is to change the item description once made the purchase.
I am satisfied with my purchases FT and answer, but I want to see if they will return the money or they're going to do ...
#14 (permalink)      2/18/2015 6:03:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
skychick
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 129
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos42
+1 details
Today I received these bottles. I might be wrong, but it seems as those are not PE. All the PE bottles that I have, from several other sources, are much softer.

These are much sturdier than I am used to find with PE, I expected softer bottles.

Anyways, don't know if I'll use them for e liquids. Think I'll await other people's findings.
now I have a signature :-)
#15 (permalink)      2/18/2015 6:11:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MotoBlue
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 4650
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos4537
If it had a recycling code on it, that would tell you.
Over a thousand squonk products available at Fasttech
#16 (permalink)      2/18/2015 1:43:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
janne303
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 87
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
1 dl? more like 120 ml :D
#17 (permalink)      2/18/2015 3:24:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NoeWay
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 1366
  • Reviews 66
  • Kudos1634
skychick wrote:

Today I received these bottles. I might be wrong, but it seems as those are not PE. All the PE bottles that I have, from several other sources, are much softer.

These are much sturdier than I am used to find with PE, I expected softer bottles.

Anyways, don't know if I'll use them for e liquids. Think I'll await other people's findings.

It could be that you have only used LDPE & that these bottles are made from HDPE, both are PE but HDPE feels sturdier, just not as sturdy as PET.

Screwdriverian of the cult of BLUE! If you want a good screw, use BLUE! Amps do not come out of monkeys arses.
#18 (permalink)      2/18/2015 3:43:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pickles
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 2200
  • Reviews 58
  • Kudos2230
I honestly think that Fasttech does not give a shit. If they don't have what you ordered they just throw in whatever they have on hand. They know that most people won't go through the hassle of opening a ticket, let alone returning the thing. They hand out a few $2 gift cards to the complainers and carry on as usual.

I don't know about everyone else, but ordering stuff has become a crap shoot for me. It's getting ridiculous.
#19 (permalink)      2/18/2015 4:06:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Scott1803
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 178
  • Reviews 89
  • Kudos105
pickles wrote:

I honestly think that Fasttech does not give a shit. If they don't have what you ordered they just throw in whatever they have on hand. They know that most people won't go through the hassle of opening a ticket, let alone returning the thing. They hand out a few $2 gift cards to the complainers and carry on as usual.

I don't know about everyone else, but ordering stuff has become a crap shoot for me. It's getting ridiculous.

I had a similar problem with sending something other than what I ordered,ordered 4 5ml nautilus tanks,order arrived 1 5ml tank 3 2.5ml mini tanks,makes me really sceptical about reordering again.

I've not been a fasttech customer for that long so don't no if this is a recurring problem.

Same shit different day!!!!!!
#20 (permalink)      2/18/2015 4:26:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nerfologist
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 5480
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos7123
Ordered four frosted replacement tanks for an erlkonigin, received four clear tanks for god knows what, certainly not an erlkonigin, and like @pickles said, I couldn't be bothered to open a ticket.
Loud and proud member of the FT EW Club. #EWindahouse - NEW ACHIEVEMENT AWARDED - Entitled Noob. Yayyyy. :D
#21 (permalink)      2/18/2015 10:02:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NoeWay
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 1366
  • Reviews 66
  • Kudos1634
nerfologist wrote:

Ordered four frosted replacement tanks for an erlkonigin, received four clear tanks for god knows what, certainly not an erlkonigin, and like @pickles said, I couldn't be bothered to open a ticket.

What is this "God Knows What", is it a new RTA?
Does it come with a Magic Blue Screwdriver?
Does it have massive airflow?
These are the questions inquiring FT junkies need answered!!!

Screwdriverian of the cult of BLUE! If you want a good screw, use BLUE! Amps do not come out of monkeys arses.