Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

this juice
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/24/2015 10:02:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
julain
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 357
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos38
this juice
This juice is the best juice I have ever had. I honestly love it. I get a lot of spitback from the tank I use and literally the juice tastes like you could just drop it straight on your tongue and it would still taste amazing. I was using this juice in my clearo to try to conserve it and it was actually wicking fine but that's because of my beast coils. But because I used the juice in a clearo I didn't get to experience it as much in a dripper. One thing I did notice was if you drip and leave it semi saturated and pick it up later to vape it cold it tastes like straight vg. You have to keep it freshly soaked and hot
#2 (permalink)      3/30/2016 6:31:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RobertIrvingIII
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 325
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos117
Yeah I agree. Very good juice. At the moment I say this it is the best juice I ever had. (but my taste and preferences change almost by the week) . It's nice to drip, but also works great in tanks. The flavor took a bit of time to get used to. Sometimes I add a drop of mint to spice it up a bit. I prefer the Frozen E.T. mint (artic berry) it's very strong but very clean tasting.
As cheap as it is, still a lot of money as I can go through 2 bottles of these a week easily.
Oh btw I just came here to look for the flavor profile.... thinking about cloning this juice DIY ,.. or at least something that comes close...