shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

So weird
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      2/2/2015 3:19:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bensooft
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4811
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos3163
+2 details
ha!! My thots exactly.

Goes with what AuralVirus said;

they also need to accept that just because someone buys a clone it DOES NOT mean if the clone didn't exist they would have bought the original.I know for a fact if there were no clones I'd not buy more than 1 of the cheapest rda's and 1 rta I could find and build my own box mod and be happy but because they exist I can collect and try many different mechs, rda's & tanks - all cloning does is open up a wider market, CLONING DOES NOT TAKE AWAY FROM THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURERS PROFITS/SALES.

Probably we all agree with that or we wouldn't hang around here.

#32 (permalink)      2/2/2015 4:49:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hartoled
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 13576
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos10970
+1 details
More people could potentially buy the Aqua V3 Joke than bought authentic Aquas. The aggregate butthurt of all Joke recipients would probably be less than the total butthurt over the mere existence of clones by Original owners. People will continue to buy high priced originals to try to one-up you, and rationalize it as a better vape, aesthetically pleasing, a noble gesture, culturally superior, or economic good sense, all day long. The truth is, you enjoying a clone is stealing their thunder. Never underestimate the wrath of a snob ignored.

We have our own batch of snobs in the clone community, poking their noses into every corner, listing or discussion, so they can demonstratively look down upon everybody and everything, with their 1:1 bullshit. A typical argument by them will claim that they simply must have the best clone to stay within their limited budgets. Or perhaps, they need an exact copy so they can buy original parts. Or they really actually have the original but now they can not afford it's spare parts. (That actually makes sense.) That kind of horseshit would crack me up, if they weren't so prolifically annoyingly common and wasting so much space and time with their sour-grapes poser crap.

It's no sin to want good gear. Does is need to be original or an exact copy of an original?...Give me a break!
KF4 Leaking? For a more secure seal, replace the o-ring #16 with one that is 1.5mm cross section. SKU 1536606 or SKU 1536607
#33 (permalink)      2/2/2015 5:07:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nerfologist
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 5480
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos7123
+1 details
Whatever happens out of this, we the vaping community could benefit from it. If this is a Footoon wind-up, what better tit for tat revenge than for the cloners to go hell for leather to get an Aqua SE clone nailed perfectly and flood the market. Just saying.
Loud and proud member of the FT EW Club. #EWindahouse - NEW ACHIEVEMENT AWARDED - Entitled Noob. Yayyyy. :D
#34 (permalink)      2/2/2015 6:02:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hartoled
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 13576
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos10970
+1 details
LOL, yeah. Don't mess with a sleeping giant. The guys making this probably have cousins in half the plants in Shenzhen. I foresee a lot of 5 dollar Aquas.
KF4 Leaking? For a more secure seal, replace the o-ring #16 with one that is 1.5mm cross section. SKU 1536606 or SKU 1536607
#35 (permalink)      2/2/2015 6:16:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 25358
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20437
Dont think so... Anything that harms the FT supply chain is going to bite us as well.
We’re paying congress millions to do nothing. We’re paying Trump nothing to do everything.
#36 (permalink)      2/2/2015 10:30:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AuralVirus
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5842
  • Reviews 137
  • Kudos3454
nerfologist wrote:

Whatever happens out of this, we the vaping community could benefit from it. If this is a Footoon wind-up, what better tit for tat revenge than for the cloners to go hell for leather to get an Aqua SE clone nailed perfectly and flood the market. Just saying.

Exactly - they will have the SE out before any other release that week/day and give it away for $2 (here's hoping on that last sentiment) :D

My basis theory is that the written word was literally a virus that made spoken word possible. [An aural virus so to speak.] : William S. Burroughs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqukFWVCt04
#37 (permalink)      2/2/2015 10:36:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AuralVirus
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5842
  • Reviews 137
  • Kudos3454
nerfologist wrote:

@ AuralVirus do you have proof of any of this?

there are screenshots of Footoon's twitters that state the v3 as a hoax, he is only making the se

http://www.thailandvapers.com/threads/footoon-the-makers-of-the-aqua-fool-the-cloners.9229/

direct quote from Footoon's facebook page :-

"Aqua2.....there were many issues in there.
Now I am going on my way.
Please trust footoon.
Footoon never betraying custormer.
Just give me the time.
And then something will changed.
This is AquaSE.
Fasttech fucked me up.
Now....my turn.
Let's fight with clone.
Please keep support me...
We can change somethings"

https://m2.facebook.com/footoonfactory

Edited on 2/2/2015 at 10:38 PM. Reason:
My basis theory is that the written word was literally a virus that made spoken word possible. [An aural virus so to speak.] : William S. Burroughs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqukFWVCt04