shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

No reviews yet :) We all know someone who bought 1 but why so shy to review? =D
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/15/2015 6:31:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AuralVirus
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5842
  • Reviews 137
  • Kudos3454
No reviews yet :) We all know someone who bought 1 but why so shy to review? =D
as description, what more to say other than whose brave enough to put their head over the parapet? hehe

Go on Mr "N" ;P
My basis theory is that the written word was literally a virus that made spoken word possible. [An aural virus so to speak.] : William S. Burroughs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqukFWVCt04
#2 (permalink)      2/15/2015 6:44:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Schnarph
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 2621
  • Reviews 225
  • Kudos2405
It was listed 2 weeks ago. Standard 5 day wait before shipping at least. Maybe nobody has it yet?
Your advertisement here
#3 (permalink)      2/15/2015 6:48:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AuralVirus
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5842
  • Reviews 137
  • Kudos3454
Schnarph wrote:

It was listed 2 weeks ago. Standard 5 day wait before shipping at least. Maybe nobody has it yet?

yeah that and they could never say another thing on FT and be taken seriously for a year or 4 =D but hey we might all be wrong, there may actually be a way for current to get to the coils if you short it out "well" enough and the juice might make it to the coils as well, as long as you vape standing on your head, thats if the vape can actually get out of the device in the first place.

btw you do know this was a troll from footoon cos he was pi55ed at the cloners copying the aqua's so heavily that he leaked blueprints of this "fake" rta? his actual next product is the Aqua SE.
What's disturbing is that FastTech are still selling this with full knwoledge that it is a purposefully broken tnak, either broken works bad or not at all and they have not only this version but 2 other AND glass replacement tanks AND steel replacment tanks - now why haven't they removed these listings if they are a re-seller and not financially invested?

Makes you seriously seriously doubt their already non existent ethics LOL =D

ps I Love FT - nothing better than an honestly dishonest seller. you know exactly where you stand, unless they are responsible for what you're standing on...... ;P

Edited on 2/15/2015 at 6:55 PM. Reason:
My basis theory is that the written word was literally a virus that made spoken word possible. [An aural virus so to speak.] : William S. Burroughs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqukFWVCt04
#4 (permalink)      2/15/2015 7:23:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nerfologist
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 5480
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos7123
I or anyone else who purchased these have not received them yet because none have shipped yet, for reasons I'm not going to go into here. I have made no secret of the fact I bought one so this whole thread is useless. Watch this space for a review with breakdown pic's when I get it. By the way, I fully expect it not to work when it arrives!
Loud and proud member of the FT EW Club. #EWindahouse - NEW ACHIEVEMENT AWARDED - Entitled Noob. Yayyyy. :D
#5 (permalink)      2/15/2015 7:51:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AuralVirus
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5842
  • Reviews 137
  • Kudos3454
+1 details
nerfologist wrote:

I or anyone else who purchased these have not received them yet because none have shipped yet, for reasons I'm not going to go into here. I have made no secret of the fact I bought one so this whole thread is useless. Watch this space for a review with breakdown pic's when I get it. By the way, I fully expect it not to work when it arrives!

I know I'm just pulling your leg =D You're a brave soul.

ps 9 out of 10 discussion threads are useless, just people pissing & moaning about stuff they have little intention of purchasing, nvm I thought I'd try and have a light hearted "discussion"/cheer some people up with this 1, seems I failed.

Edited on 2/15/2015 at 7:54 PM. Reason:
#6 (permalink)      2/15/2015 8:32:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bensooft
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4811
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos3163
It's going to turn out that everyone has secretly ordered one and this is the most popular atty on FT, except noone knows it.
#7 (permalink)      2/15/2015 9:07:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lucifer_Dreams
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7611
  • Reviews 96
  • Kudos8375
Hell I made no secret about it and in fact I bought 19 dollar one. Got to have the wooden box.
Never play with matches. You might burn the skin off your face.
#8 (permalink)      2/15/2015 9:16:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 25357
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20437
It will be funny if this turns out to be the best atty of 2015....
We’re paying congress millions to do nothing. We’re paying Trump nothing to do everything.
#9 (permalink)      2/15/2015 9:26:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rangermsr
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 7953
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos12010
yeah it could be the best atty, although I still think it's a joke.

I have to hand it to Footoon if it is lol. The jokes really on the cloners though. Ft could give a shite less as long as it sells, and I don't blame FT for that
unrealistic expectations lend to disappointment
#10 (permalink)      2/15/2015 10:35:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bensooft
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4811
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos3163
+1 details
Too bad we couldn't have it to play with over the CNY dry spell. i'm happy to have a bunch of the other odd ones to mess with, the Yep, the Lethal, AK41, the Helix and the Western. This last two is still overseas somewhere, the last still in China.

The Yep is more like the Yikes whenever i pull it apart accidentally and dump the juice well all over my clothes.
#11 (permalink)      2/15/2015 10:47:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 25357
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20437
Who ever gets the first youtube vid up will score a ton of hits.
We’re paying congress millions to do nothing. We’re paying Trump nothing to do everything.