shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Lemo 2 will not fire
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/31/2015 1:05:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
patrico1112
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 2138
  • Reviews 436
  • Kudos1961
Lemo 2 will not fire
I have a .9 build in my Lemo 2. It will fire on all 3 of my ipv's and my Pegasus mech. It will not fire on my Aspire CF mod or my an ipv mini that I put a varitube 510 connector on. Weird thing is if I put a fogger v4 with a 1 ohm build on either of those devices it fires. The pin is touching on both devices so wondering if it's just the material the Lemo's made out of.
#2 (permalink)      9/3/2015 1:07:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bmilcs
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 631
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos594
Google this issue. There's a fix I believe.
#3 (permalink)      9/3/2015 2:08:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
patrico1112 wrote:

I have a .9 build in my Lemo 2. It will fire on all 3 of my ipv's and my Pegasus mech. It will not fire on my Aspire CF mod or my an ipv mini that I put a varitube 510 connector on. Weird thing is if I put a fogger v4 with a 1 ohm build on either of those devices it fires. The pin is touching on both devices so wondering if it's just the material the Lemo's made out of.

I have to ask what the purpose of a "varitube 510 connector pin" might be?
Seeing that, I looked it up on Google and images and see what it is, but not sure why someone would need it?
Ive never had any issues connecting anything to any mod I have bought, hence, its never occurred to me to get a connector fix of any sort, hence, why does one need one of these?

Patrico112, unfortunately, I have purchased 4 Lemo 2s and 3 from here.....all 3 from here had an issue, the ones from a B + M store did not, at all.
So far Its been a small fix for mine but I really began to wonder after the last if these werent perhaps "seconds"

Still love it but I do know that bmilcs is right and there is a fix.
Just as there is for one of mine dropped once and no longer is readable.

Hope u get it fixed.

Edited on 9/3/2015 at 2:09 PM. Reason:
(*~*) Was bored to death.. RIP :)
#4 (permalink)      9/3/2015 3:48:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pgalvin
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 392
  • Reviews 92
  • Kudos267
+1 details
The majority of items on this website is "seconds" or even "thirds". B, C and D grade rejects.
#5 (permalink)      9/7/2015 3:13:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Puff_Cabby
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 7453
  • Reviews 48
  • Kudos3894
+2 details
pgalvin wrote:

The majority of items on this website is "seconds" or even "thirds". B, C and D grade rejects.

Man whoever filled your head with that one?

Every item I've bought has arrived as described and genuine, shitty clone Protank coils aside,

The OP Lemo 2 problem is a well known one, neither of mine would fire on my Sig 150 but both worked on the Kbox, the remedy is here in one of my threads and all it involves is conditioning the pin insulator as some mods have such a good light sprung loaded 510 they don't push the pin and the deck together enough.

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/2256500/t/1790176/o-rings-spare-parts/2

Edited on 9/7/2015 at 3:14 PM. Reason:
#6 (permalink)      9/7/2015 4:25:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
+3 details
I dropped my Lemo 2 about 3 months ago. It would register on the ohms but never register once on the mods themselves.

Finally found time to fix it.
Just unscrewed the very bottom of it
saw someone online elsewhere mention that when dropped, the ring around the bottom that controls that air, will likely move up and down a cm or two.
He was right.
Mine did as well.

Took the first pair of needle nosed pliers near me and lightly squeezed it together so one plier was on the very bottom of the base and the other on the top of that piece,lightly squeezed a few times, moving around in a circular fashion and it now works perfectly again

Heres an idea of how for anyone else that drops theirs and has the same problem. I gather it's a fairly common one, OR, perhaps it is that there are just so many Lemo 2s out there that it's bound to happen to some??!!

Edited on 9/7/2015 at 4:25 PM. Reason:
#7 (permalink)      9/7/2015 6:15:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
pgalvin wrote:

I think it has less to do with being 'seconds" than it does with terrible Chinese quality control.

2 x iStick 50watts both developed the non firing issue and died
1 x Heatvape Invader Mini, that almost stopped working at the 2 week mark, traded it out but we then found out many were V1 versions, and others were getting V2s
Sigelei x 75 TC.....still using, far from great..

All of the above were bought over a few month period in a local Vape store.
Its a numbers game and there will be those that break, no matter if purchased here or a store.
IMO

Edited on 9/7/2015 at 6:16 PM. Reason:
#8 (permalink)      9/7/2015 6:31:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
Puff_Cabby wrote:

pgalvin wrote:The majority of items on this website is "seconds" or even "thirds". B, C and D grade rejects.Man whoever filled your head with that one?Every item I've bought has arrived as described and genuine, shitty clone Protank coils aside,The OP Lemo 2 problem is a well known one, neither of mine would fire on my Sig 150 but both worked on the Kbox, the remedy is here in one of my threads and all it involves is conditioning the pin insulator as some mods have such a good light sprung loaded 510 they don't push the pin and the deck together enough.https://www.fasttech.com/forums/2256500/t/1790176/o-rings-spare-parts/2

thanks for ur info on that
got me looking it all up etc
and now i have 3 working Lemo 2's again ;)

#9 (permalink)      9/7/2015 7:49:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
patrico1112
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 2138
  • Reviews 436
  • Kudos1961
ShelaghStone wrote:
I have to ask what the purpose of a "varitube 510 connector pin" might be?Seeing that, I looked it up on Google and images and see what it is, but not sure why someone would need it?.[/quote]

I replaced a stripped 510 connector on my ipv mini with a varitube since it fit perfectly the fat daddy vape one was the wrong diameter on top and looked silly. It's also common on home made box mods. I just don't use the lemo 2 on the devices it wont fire with.

Edited on 9/7/2015 at 7:50 PM. Reason:
#10 (permalink)      9/30/2015 1:03:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
moayad
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 1235
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos790
ShelaghStone wrote:

I dropped my Lemo 2 about 3 months ago. It would register on the ohms but never register once on the mods themselves.Finally found time to fix it.Just unscrewed the very bottom of itsaw someone online elsewhere mention that when dropped, the ring around the bottom that controls that air, will likely move up and down a cm or two.He was right.Mine did as well.Took the first pair of needle nosed pliers near me and lightly squeezed it together so one plier was on the very bottom of the base and the other on the top of that piece,lightly squeezed a few times, moving around in a circular fashion and it now works perfectly againHeres an idea of how for anyone else that drops theirs and has the same problem. I gather it's a fairly common one, OR, perhaps it is that there are just so many Lemo 2s out there that it's bound to happen to some??!!

Just dropped my Lemo2 and the metal ring inside the AFC moving 1mm up and down, read ur comment and I fixed it, some scratch but it is okay, thank you

#11 (permalink)      10/2/2015 8:43:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Puff_Cabby
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 7453
  • Reviews 48
  • Kudos3894
Eleaf don't appear to want to support this tank, I've 2 so far and that would've been 5 had I been able to source OEM spares for them, until then it's hope the seals last and if not it's back to $10 tanks again,

Own goal Eleaf don't be so greedy.