shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

paint layer?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/3/2015 8:09:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
saigons
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 47
  • Reviews 51
  • Kudos8
paint layer?
Hello. Is the subtank painted or maybe anodized or something? I dont realy want to vape flaking paint..It looks nice, but from my experience paint always scratches off very easily. Anyone has that problem with this subtank?
#2 (permalink)      8/3/2015 8:39:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18270
It appears to be a baked on ceramic coating rather than paint. IF - and it's a big if - FT start shipping the clone in PVD as illustrated, instead of flaky matte paint as has happened to a few people, Instill say the clone is a better long term proposition.
Grand Poobah of The Sacred Order of The Magick Blue Screwdriver. The old Juice Junkies FAQ and guides can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vp4ktp8l7fdywg5/AABFkmnUJhjl9vX8tE4URZ8sa?dl=0
#3 (permalink)      8/3/2015 8:48:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
InfantileBehavior
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 28
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Been reading these forums for long time now but never posted anything. I am looking for the original st mini rba's. Can anybody here help me to find sum anywhere. I have broken or lost all. I machine them to perfection. The new ones work but aren't the same. If I have to I will make them from scratch but would b easier to just buy them. Please and thank you. Will show sum of my custom machine PCs if summone can explain how yo load pictures...
#4 (permalink)      8/3/2015 9:37:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yorgen
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 1646
  • Reviews 127
  • Kudos1583
Should have mine in a few days, I believe the mod is PVD coating, and tank is ceramic coated.
#5 (permalink)      8/3/2015 10:45:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 30311
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos59470
InfantileBehavior wrote:

Been reading these forums for long time now but never posted anything. I am looking for the original st mini rba's. Can anybody here help me to find sum anywhere. I have broken or lost all. I machine them to perfection. The new ones work but aren't the same. If I have to I will make them from scratch but would b easier to just buy them. Please and thank you. Will show sum of my custom machine PCs if summone can explain how yo load pictures...

These are the only one FT sells: Look here

https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg