shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Packaging
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/21/2015 11:25:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
sexybeast
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Packaging
How will the parcel look like? I'm hoping it will be able to pass through my country's customs.
#2 (permalink)      8/22/2015 12:52:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hotrod101
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 1517
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos1340
Regular brownish yellow bubble wrap envelope with a label attached with some details about the items inside. Mine come listed as electronic parts or something like that (Can't really remember) I have never ordered batteries or juice from here so don't know if that would make a difference. All of mine give a value of 20 dollars regardless of what the item (s) actually cost me unless the actual package has a value of less than 20 dollars (in this case it states the actual value for me). Mine never broke down even how many items were in the package, even when there were maybe 8 or ten different products in the package.

I understand; however, that there is a country or two where Fasttech has to provide the actual inventory of the package for customs so depending on where you live????? - In canada - it is very minimal

From FAQ - For orders shipped with Airmail Service, category of products ordered is used as customs declaration with a low value.

Unless otherwise requested by customers, FastTech DOES NOT include invoices and receipts inside packages.

Orders shipped to Norway, France, or Denmark are exceptions. FastTech is forced to print the paid order total on the declarations.

If you upgrade to a shipping box - your item (s) will be shipped in a box filled with bubble wrap - completely wrapped in brown / yellowish tape (Completely wrapped) - you will need to cut into it to open it.
Try being informed instead of just opinionated. "Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up" - Jesse Jackson...(does not apply to douchebags)
#3 (permalink)      8/22/2015 2:52:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Spooked
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 199
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos193
I find it best to just assume you will get charged the customs handling fee and vat when buying anything from abroad. e.g. the price of this ecig converted to uk £ would be around £34, 20% VAT would add on £6.80, and the customs handling fee for anything over £15 here is £8 so in my mind this ecig was going to cost me ~£49-50. That's still £10 cheaper than shops here so it's an ok deal and worth giving a go.

When the package actually arrives without having to deal with customs is the only time you should think "woohoo, saved £26!" etc imho :)

Hope that doesn't sound patronizing hehe, I just find it a fun way to deal with this.. every received package is a double woohoo!.. kind of like a surprise last minute discount :D
#4 (permalink)      8/22/2015 8:57:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hotrod101
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 1517
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos1340
@Spooked - Same here - I always assume that I will have to pay this time and take it into consideration when placing my orders and when I don't end up having to I tell myself that I just saved even more money than I thought - and order more....
Try being informed instead of just opinionated. "Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up" - Jesse Jackson...(does not apply to douchebags)