shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

"Ships in 5 business days" = not in stock?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      9/15/2015 4:59:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
aprox5
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Mugi4ok wrote:
[quote]Yestro wrote:
aprox5 wrote:
Ready to ship... great!

When have you ordered it? I've ordered mine on 31 august and its still "restocking".... so tired of waiting. Also, they are freaking split my order even if i said i dont need orings and glass without actual vaping device. Im kinda pissed off already, very bad experience for the first order here :(

Then cancel order, if you still can, some other quite popular shop where [removed]send it to me after 2 days from order (ordered it in the friday's evening).[/quote]

Ordered 8/26/2015... shipped today. Good luck!

Mod (jenny) edited on 9/16/2015 at 10:18 PM. Reason: please avoid advertising comeptietor site
#32 (permalink)      9/16/2015 11:07:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zawww
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Mugi4ok wrote:

aprox5, now pray they won't send it with Sweden Post =)

Hi
What is the problem with Sweden post?

it's my first purchase from FT,
I placed the order September 1st and still waiting.
I opened a ticket and they told me yesterday that i will have to wait some extra day.
Now the status changed from restocking to waiting to be packaged!!!
I was about to cancel the order.

I don't know what to do.

#33 (permalink)      9/16/2015 2:36:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
casper_t
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I have orderd this kit 9/7/2015 and now it is restocking. Somebody can tell me what should I do to wait or cancell order? I just don't know if it would be shipped to me at all. All of you got your ordered kits?
#34 (permalink)      9/16/2015 2:54:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mugi4ok
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos3
zawww wrote:

Mugi4ok wrote:
aprox5, now pray they won't send it with Sweden Post =)

Hi
What is the problem with Sweden post?

it's my first purchase from FT,
I placed the order September 1st and still waiting.
I opened a ticket and they told me yesterday that i will have to wait some extra day.
Now the status changed from restocking to waiting to be packaged!!!
I was about to cancel the order.

I don't know what to do.

I've ordered it August, 24th. Had to wait before September, 2nd were they "shipped" it (I believe they didn't, it was just prepaid track number). It was sent using Direct Link (called "Sweden Post"). September, 8th - status appeared, item received for processing. As for now, September, 16th - this status remains. I've ordered it almost month ago, and it hasn't even arrived in my country! When September comes to the end - I'll open dispute, if status won't change.

Edited on 9/17/2015 at 4:03 AM. Reason:
#35 (permalink)      9/16/2015 8:29:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JonnyRoBato
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos4
Ordered on August 26, and it shipped on September 16(today). So, it will ship, you just have to wait it out. Seems like the manufacturer can not make them fast enough. When I ordered, it said ships within 5 business days. Then 5 days after I placed my order the status changed to "restocking". It took 21 days to ship, technically I do not think it has actually been shipped. Just a shipping label printed. That is the slowest order I have ever had from FT....lol. It will be worth the wait though.

Edited on 9/16/2015 at 8:32 PM. Reason: Gibberish fix.
#36 (permalink)      9/17/2015 8:30:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
irokashev
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos0
Hi, everybody!
I did the order for Subox Mini 31.08.
Today it is already shipped.
Thank God.
I very much wait for it.
#37 (permalink)      9/17/2015 10:21:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mugi4ok
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos3
irokashev wrote:

Hi, everybody!
I did the order for Subox Mini 31.08.
Today it is already shipped.
Thank God.
I very much wait for it.

Lucky guy. I used waitpost.ru to get statistics, some of packages, sent same day as mine using the same post got some movement, hope my will also dispatch soon

#38 (permalink)      9/17/2015 10:33:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SecretPocket
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 36
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos81
Order placed on Aug 30. Finally shipped today (Sep 17). So around 19 days of waiting..just to be shipped.
Quite far-fetched from the advertised 5 days. If you're patient enough or not in a rush to own one, definitely go for it. If this is going to be your first step up to buying a mod kit, it can be quite an excruciating wait.

For one I can't really complain, I get what I paid for. The only problem seems to lie in FT's misleading stock statuses, which they still fervently claim to be the manufacturer's mishap. To which all the people here that I've seen given the same problem would say "There must be something you can do about it, I mean it's just numbers and dates. If it can't ship by a certain date, then don't promise us customers that it would! Simple as that!". But maybe it isn't that simple..heck if I know what happens behind the scenes. Been done in by this problem twice now, so I'll be avoiding statuses with anything more than 2 days. Unless they look like this:

These have worked out okay for me so far.

Anyways, still looking forward to receiving it. Luckily enough I live only across the sea from FT in Japan, so minimum delivery time is almost guaranteed :D

Good luck and happy waiting!
#39 (permalink)      9/28/2015 2:36:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mugi4ok
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos3
+1 details
Know what? I've received it finally! And it looks good and authentic! So, I guess, it was worth it, actually =) Wish everyone else still waiting for this awesome device to receive it ASAP!
#40 (permalink)      9/28/2015 3:03:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
casper_t
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Today I've got a massage that it was shiped. Well that's good, but now it's interesting when it will be delivered.
#41 (permalink)      8/31/2016 1:55:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
brit99
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 23
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2
iosheriko wrote:

Ordered myself&my father these kits, i originally ordered in white and got him a black one(as a birthday gift).
Ended up asking the support to change his kit to the white model which is apparently in stock(After two weeks of delaying the order).
TL;DR : Don't order the black kit, seems like it is never in stock..

Placed my order 2 weeks ago and it's now saying ETA 5/9, but it is my 3rd ETA to have posted for this item so means nothing. Just wait it out, it will ship eventually.