shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Need some friendly advice: should I buy case for protection
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      9/28/2015 2:35:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mugi4ok
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos3
Need some friendly advice: should I buy case for protection
Well, I'm thinking whether I should by some silicone protection for Subox (Kbox, actually) (or some other type of protection) or not. From one side, it looks beautiful and soon it will not, 'cause it just lies down in my pocket, with my metallic lighter and other stuff. From the other side - it is just a think, made to be used, not to be thoroughly cared about, in fact. Some buddhism stuff, actually =)
So, should I actually care that much about it or just to be careful enough not to break it? What do you think?
#2 (permalink)      9/28/2015 2:36:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Robert2
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 4711
  • Reviews 186
  • Kudos4141
+1 details
I know you are, you said you are, so what am I
#3 (permalink)      9/28/2015 4:04:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jumpjet
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 812
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos627
Something to go with Robert's 'hats' above .....

:)
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did–in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car - Bob Monkhouse
#4 (permalink)      9/28/2015 4:12:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hartoled
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 13576
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos10970
If you buy a nice cover for it and pamper it, it will blow the board within the month. If you slap it around and scuff it up, it will look like hell for the next 2 years.

I've given mine over to a Taifun GS2. I love the set. I have a sleeve coming for it. If it blows out, I won't replace it but it IS a really handy size and shape.
KF4 Leaking? For a more secure seal, replace the o-ring #16 with one that is 1.5mm cross section. SKU 1536606 or SKU 1536607