shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Staff!!!!!!! could be my last order
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      10/8/2015 4:50:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Moran
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos4
Guyz i still hanging in the air and this problem not solved idk what to do.. Now im asking for some advice
What shall i do? I really want this subox mini and still no respond from any staff not even in tickets since 3 days or so... I was wondering if to change the black version that im waiting to white version since im scared that the mext restocking date delays again as it always does.. But the white version says 5 days in stock and i dont wanna fall for that trick again.. U know" fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" eh?
Well and i would love to change for evtc mini but it says eta (2 days) and pre order 15 days so i would wait another 17 days for it? Thats what it means?
What shall i do? :/
#22 (permalink)      10/8/2015 5:02:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
r3p3nt
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 4539
  • Reviews 179
  • Kudos9457
White eVic VTC Mini Says Ships next day atm SKU 3331701

Edited on 10/8/2015 at 5:03 PM. Reason:
#23 (permalink)      10/8/2015 5:32:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Moran
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos4
While getting the whit evic + subtank mini unit would cost me more 12 bucks than the subox unit
Plus for me its black or nothing :/ im in deep trouble man and fasttech staff wont come clean with me lol the ignore my tickets
Its like i have spent so much $ over the time for nothing 0.o just let me wonder whats my next regular online store would be 😏
Idk but what i know for sure that the160$ that i spent for some orders lately(2days period) would be my last ✌️
I might just wait and see the ugly outcome
#24 (permalink)      10/8/2015 5:36:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nerfologist
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 5480
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos7123
Just a thought, why not buy all of them, keep an eye on your orders and as soon as one is ready to ship cancel the others you don't need any more.
Loud and proud member of the FT EW Club. #EWindahouse - NEW ACHIEVEMENT AWARDED - Entitled Noob. Yayyyy. :D
#25 (permalink)      10/8/2015 5:41:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Moran
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos4
And after that the would give refund as gift certfied coupon something like that.. That i would buy from them again? You think? I swore that it would be the last order after this ugly customer service , restocking games and lies... Unless some staff gets my attention and make this right... Been buying from here since my first ego style pen kit man its not this my first order
#26 (permalink)      10/9/2015 6:01:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
flambo
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2913
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos1181
Moran wrote:

Guyz i still hanging in the air and this problem not solved idk what to do.. Now im asking for some advice
What shall i do? I really want this subox mini and still no respond from any staff not even in tickets since 3 days or so... I was wondering if to change the black version that im waiting to white version since im scared that the mext restocking date delays again as it always does.. But the white version says 5 days in stock and i dont wanna fall for that trick again.. U know" fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" eh?
Well and i would love to change for evtc mini but it says eta (2 days) and pre order 15 days so i would wait another 17 days for it? Thats what it means?
What shall i do? :/

kbox mini has fixed pin.
It doesn't vape as nicely as $32 IPV mini-
and I really appreciate being able to use pre-sets on IPV mini now that I sub-ohm.

I've hardly used kbox mini since I got the subox-
actually use STM on iStick 30 away from home, and on IPV mini at home-
and, I've barely used iStick 30 since I got IPV mini.

kbox mini is a slightly better vape than iStick 30.

Don't get the Evic VTC- it's mine! (if FT stops acting so shonkily. I refuse to take a gift certificate for a repaired item....)

noob forever
#27 (permalink)      10/9/2015 6:15:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nerfologist
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 5480
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos7123
Moran wrote:

And after that the would give refund as gift certfied coupon something like that.. That i would buy from them again? You think? I swore that it would be the last order after this ugly customer service , restocking games and lies... Unless some staff gets my attention and make this right... Been buying from here since my first ego style pen kit man its not this my first order

You can select your own refund method, so if you pay with paypal you can get money refunded to paypal, credit/debit card back to credit/debit card, and so on.

Loud and proud member of the FT EW Club. #EWindahouse - NEW ACHIEVEMENT AWARDED - Entitled Noob. Yayyyy. :D
#28 (permalink)      10/9/2015 6:44:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lucifer_Dreams
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7611
  • Reviews 96
  • Kudos8375
FT really should start stocking tampons here. There is just so much bloody bitching going on. Ah, my vapor gear didn't get to me yet, the sky is falling and the world is going to end. Shit just be thankful your not in a place like Syria. If the only thing in life that you have to worry about is vapor gear then life can't be that damn bad to need to bitch and moan.

Oh geezer, like man 10/01/2015 7 people died in China over parcel package bombs but I don't care I want my vapor gear and I want it now. FT is not talking to me. Waa, maybe they are trying to look and figure stuff out then reply when they can.

Damn send him a case a tampons.
Never play with matches. You might burn the skin off your face.
#29 (permalink)      10/9/2015 7:12:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
An update: This might give some an idea...

Ordered 3 orders
1st was to go out on August 31st and others 1-2 days following
August 31st was 6 weeks ago, just so you are aware of timing....

All packages were returned
I was asked to decide quickly if i wanted money back on all 3-4 orders of send them through Singapore.
I decided on the latter, with the understanding that they would all be shipped before the Chinese New Year.

They weren't.

They were shipped, so i thought on the 5th but earlier today on the 9th, I got an update on my tracking numbers as these had changed from previous ones, obviously.

Here is the last part of the message:

Singapore post "received from customer" tracking information indicates that they have received the package physically from their Hong Kong branch and have taken the initial acceptance scan.

Please give it a couple days for them to despatch the three packages to your country.

Hopefully all will go out, 6 weeks after it should have but that message also implies to me that FT really doesn't know what to expect and is playing it by ear.
They are reading into what the tracking information means. They too want to see if the initial acceptance scan has taken. It would imply to them that these should get out.

Will know in a few days if they have, or, have been returned again.

Gut feeling tells me that these ones will get out.
IF it has anything to do with sanctions, I would not want to guess what would happen in a few weeks for if this is sanction related, the whole point of sanctions are to cripple businesses in order to imply pressure to the Chinese Prez.
IF sanctions are creating this, I would think politics are such that they would soon get wind that packages are exiting via a route not blacklisted and extra measures could be taken to shut down those routes, although legally there could be questions as to whether it would be possible legally to do so, I would think??!!

Lastly, my last order made here was a pre-order on the Bellus.
It's now listed as "Being Packaged"

I mentioned in another thread yesterday, that i expected it to get mailed out by the 10th. Unfortunately, it likely won't go out until at least the 12th if they don't ship on weekends....

I will post back if mine go out and all appear ok as I have 4-5 going within days apart, rather than just one package as its harder to gauge with one, than several.

That said, there will be a huge amount of packages leaving out of Singapore.
I wouldn't be at all surprised, when post offices in various countries become swamped that said packages sit untouched for 2-3 weeks. Hope not but wont be surprised if that happens.

Am done with ordering from now but these are essentially "test packages" which I will track carefully to see how they go for a better idea of how this will all turn out in the end....

(*~*) Was bored to death.. RIP :)
#30 (permalink)      10/9/2015 7:15:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171

Oh geezer, like man 10/01/2015 7 people died in China over parcel package bombs but I don't care I want my vapor gear and I want it now. FT is not talking to me.

So says one with very little at risk.

This is not Syria.
Nor is this China...

And why should any of that matter?
Do you believe that negative events in Syria and China are the first the world has seen of such tragedy?
Has the world stopped before for other events?

No.
Thats one of the more asinine comments i have seen here.
Come back and complain about complaints when you have something at stake!

(*~*) Was bored to death.. RIP :)
#31 (permalink)      10/9/2015 7:22:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lucifer_Dreams
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7611
  • Reviews 96
  • Kudos8375
Ah, please I will shed a tear for your shipping issue. Maybe even call a wambulance for you as well. Damn I guess someone just doesn't like your ass since it seems your not getting your packages. Tsk, Tsk, mine have all being coming through just fine.

Yes, your stake is so worth everything. Blow out your ass.
Never play with matches. You might burn the skin off your face.