shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Need help, spitting issue
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      11/11/2015 9:24:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MitchL
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 3935
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2466
0.0 Ohms can indicate a direct short on some mods! If that is the case, cleaning would then again be the most likely solution.

Edited on 11/11/2015 at 9:26 PM. Reason:
#22 (permalink)      12/12/2015 1:43:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skylined
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 143
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos37
Here's something that works every time for me to fix the spit back issue. This is with the pre-built authentic 0.5 ohm coils by the way.

So when you get the coil out of the package, look down inside of it and you will see a little part of the coil that's visible and not wrapped into the cotton. Take your little blue screwdriver and gently insert it into the loop of that visible wire, "if it's not looped then just find an appropriate place to push on it" and gently push it to the side. Continue to work the coil so that there is no visible wire. Now take your juice and put a drop or two on each side of the coil on the inside, and do the same for the wicking holes until it will no longer wick. Now let it sit for about a minute upside down on the counter.

Fill your tank, screw your coil into the base, put it together and allow it to sit for another min.

Now start off at about 25W, and continue to take pulls every 30 seconds or so until there's no more crackle. Increase Watts slowly to where you enjoy vaping.

This method works every single time, and my coils last for about a week with heavy vaping.
#23 (permalink)      12/20/2015 3:57:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Randallwhiz
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1980
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos847
+1 details
I didn't read all the posts, but it seems the obvious answer is to quit using kanger.
#24 (permalink)      12/20/2015 5:58:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ivanli
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 3916
  • Reviews 64
  • Kudos7483
+1 details
#25 (permalink)      12/20/2015 6:14:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Kadeth
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
I worked it out a while ago and posted a little fix n link for what i have done to fix it.. instead of just saying quite using Kanger why not be a little bit more helpful and post other tanks to replay it with.
#26 (permalink)      12/20/2015 7:16:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MitchL
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 3935
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2466
+1 details
Ivanli is just an Aspire Fan Boy! Ya might just get an Aspire Triton 2 pitch from him.

I personally like some of the cloned tanks far better than the Authentic Kangertech ones, but I do use Authentic Kangertech RBA+s and bases on them!

If you have a spitting issue, there is something that needs improvement in your wick and build. When you figure it out, it will apply to all rebuildable atomizers in creation.

I find that having the wick a bit tight in the coil, but loose and fanned out where it leaves works for me. Different cotton might be a variable that I can't help with.
#27 (permalink)      12/20/2015 9:05:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 6129
  • Reviews 229
  • Kudos3640
martinc wrote:

The subtanks coils spits when new,stops the spitting with a bit of usage...always been like that

Mine is retired.

I have experienced the complete opposite. No spitting when new, spitting as it gets old.

There's a time for kumbaya & a time to clean the streets. Now's the time to clean the streets.
#28 (permalink)      12/20/2015 10:13:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
T_Bag
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 611
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos388
I have no spitting issue with either the .5 or the rba coil. I use max VG juice. On the rba (still pre installed coil) I just used a scottish roll wick. Just cut the wick long enough so the ends touch the wick holes. Also no leaks.
"Your words once heard, they can place you in a faction. My words may disturb, but at least there's a reaction."
#29 (permalink)      12/20/2015 10:38:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Maui_Dave
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 3603
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos4101
HOW TO SPIT

Method 1 of 4: Knowing the Basics

1: Feel under your tongue. You can use the tip of your tongue or your finger. You should feel one little bump. This is your saliva gland. Technically, its scientific name is the submandibular gland.

2: Yawn or eat sour candy to stimulate saliva production. If you use candy, make sure it is hard candy or gum like a lollipop or a Warhead. Mustard also works very well. You can also build pressure in your saliva glands by rubbing the tip or side of your tongue against a sharp edge of your teeth.

3: Get in front of a mirror. If you gleek, you want to be able to see it.

Method 2 of 4: Holding Your Tongue

1: Hold your tongue softly on the roof of your mouth. Breath in, then push.

2: Push the tip of your tongue just behind the bump under your tongue. Push it down hard, then let go.

Method 3 of 4: Flexing Your Tongue

1: Follow the first two steps above.

2: Flex your tongue. Try flexing the muscles in your biceps. This should be how it feels when you flex or harden your tongue.

3: As you're flexing your tongue, push your lower jaw out. Bring it back and down, breathe in slightly, and bring it hard against the roof of your mouth. A thin stream will probably come out.

Method 4 of 4: Sucking Air Under Your Tongue

1: Suck air under your tongue.

2: Extend your jaw.

3: Push your tongue to the top of your mouth. You want it basically where your teeth meet your gums.

4: Finished.

Flashlights: I put in a battery and press the button, if I can see again they work. If not I replace the battery. If that doesn't work I strip it down and turn it into a vape mod and get a new light.
#30 (permalink)      12/20/2015 11:15:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skylined
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 143
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos37
wtf...
#31 (permalink)      12/20/2015 11:16:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Maui_Dave
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 3603
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos4101

Need help, spitting issue

just trying to help...

Flashlights: I put in a battery and press the button, if I can see again they work. If not I replace the battery. If that doesn't work I strip it down and turn it into a vape mod and get a new light.