shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Restocking...!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      3/2/2016 2:31:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Death_star
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Eagle_Eye1 wrote:

Death_star wrote:
Eagle_Eye1 wrote:
Cancel and refund to a GC "gift certificate" and order the TOPBOX.. Simple.. But I would say the subox wait time will be forever since KT is no longer making them..
Gc means that i will immediately be able to buy anything under that value?? And do i need to check in with paypal or anything..(thanks a lot man)

YUP a GC is as good as cash to FT.. I think the difference between the subox and topbox was just pennies.. You would have to pay that.. But I think the topbox was listed as ships the next day..

Eagle

Topbox is one cent cheaper to me bec i purchased subox at 50.93 and topbox is 50.92...ya topbox ships next day but just now subix also changed next day on official screen...and once again do i need to check in with paypal..sorry bit of a slow learner

#12 (permalink)      3/2/2016 2:33:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Eagle_Eye1
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 1221
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos423
Thats okay I was a slow learner at FT as well.. Have a good night..

Eagle
#13 (permalink)      3/2/2016 2:35:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Eagle_Eye1
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 1221
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos423
Eagle_Eye1 wrote:

Thats okay I was a slow learner at FT as well.. Have a good night.. Naw I would worry about PP since the purchase is the same website..

Eagle

#14 (permalink)      3/2/2016 3:05:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Death_star
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Eagle_Eye1 wrote:

Eagle_Eye1 wrote:
Thats okay I was a slow learner at FT as well.. Have a good night.. Naw I would worry about PP since the purchase is the same website..

Eagle

Lol should i worry or not u wrote mix xD

#15 (permalink)      3/2/2016 3:39:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jenny
Staff
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3277
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3680
Hello, Death_star. Sorry for the wait.

I confirmed that the SKU 2385501 is in stock. Your order is waiting to be packaged now. We will ship your order within 24 hours. A notification email will be sent to you with tracking number inside.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
I apologize in advance if my answers aren't specific enough-- in most cases I can't provide order specific help in forums. For more personalized answers, please open a support ticket instead. Thanks!
#16 (permalink)      3/2/2016 4:03:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Death_star
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
jenny wrote:

Hello, Death_star. Sorry for the wait.

I confirmed that the SKU 2385501 is in stock. Your order is waiting to be packaged now. We will ship your order within 24 hours. A notification email will be sent to you with tracking number inside.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Can i trade it for topboxmini SKU 4024300 withoyt having to use paypal??

#17 (permalink)      3/7/2016 8:48:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rapid1923
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos0
I did order on 12 february , shipped on 28 ... passed 8 days and when i try to track on singapore post the message is " Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article) " what can i do? passed too much time.
#18 (permalink)      3/7/2016 7:42:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Death_star
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Rapid1923 wrote:

I did order on 12 february , shipped on 28 ... passed 8 days and when i try to track on singapore post the message is " Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article) " what can i do? passed too much time.

Same with me its been 4 days..wait 2 or 3 more days as it might not have been updated because in some cases i have seen it directly go to shipping overseas after 9 days

#19 (permalink)      3/8/2016 1:54:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rapid1923
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos0
was updated today, now it's in "Despatched to overseas" ..