shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

side screw, where to buy
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      4/14/2016 4:47:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hartoled_U_So
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 24
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
joaopra wrote:

An Alt giving actual advice, I don't understand anything anymore...

I don't understand your critique. This works perfectly I can assure you, better than with screws even..

I will make a picture after work and post it for you @ erez1063

Welcome to the fasttech forums. The no1 for questions, no answers just many many questions
#12 (permalink)      4/14/2016 4:48:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
joaopra
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 4796
  • Reviews 72
  • Kudos4103
Hartoled_U_So wrote:

joaopra wrote:

I don't understand your critique. This works perfectly I can assure you, better than with screws even..

I sure it will, it is actually a good Idea.
Those are some of the smallest screws I've had to deal with, your hack should be nice.

I was just reffering to your curious nickname...

Using "regulation" as poorly disguised prohibition is criminal. Vaping is not smoking, reduces harm and saves lives.
#13 (permalink)      4/14/2016 5:10:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hartoled_U_So
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 24
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
My name, and my father before me is Harold Toledo, you can find us on Facebook and at other sites, we breed budgerigars for exhibition you may come and say hello, please, there are no secrets.
I came to order more RBA plus and saw many wanted to find screws, I also lost a screw and made a fix. I will show it later today, I am busy for now with work.

My father began the saying Hartoled U So to enforce he stated his champions would win the section and it became so, it is only a joke from the name, our family motto if you like.
I don't believe he could also be at FastTech, I will check this too later today. I mean no confusion, I am just trying to offer help. Sorry.
Welcome to the fasttech forums. The no1 for questions, no answers just many many questions
#14 (permalink)      4/14/2016 5:34:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
joaopra
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 4796
  • Reviews 72
  • Kudos4103
Ok. No need to say sorry, my bad !

The thing is, there has been some quite extensive drama around these forums lately and the use of alts (members that create "fake" accounts to mess with other users)
And since Hartoled is one of the top posters here, it raised a red flag for me, just coincidence.

Welcome to the forums, great advice in a first post, kudos.
Using "regulation" as poorly disguised prohibition is criminal. Vaping is not smoking, reduces harm and saves lives.
#15 (permalink)      4/14/2016 6:55:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
erez1063
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 473
  • Reviews 143
  • Kudos105
Hartoled_U_So wrote:

joaopra wrote:

Thank you so much!!!!

#16 (permalink)      4/15/2016 9:18:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hartoled_U_So
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 24
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
+2 details
Hello erez1063. I am sorry for the delay, it is our busiest time, biggest show this month, very important for January born/ringed youngsters.

My photo could not replicate the wire to ensure you understand, I made a little diagram to demonstrate the wire and bends, place feet ends into screw hole after squashing two sides/legs of wire to form one piece, U at one end, feet at the other. After pushing feet end, use pliers to hold, you can feel it will be locked in place by the threads, then bend wire upwards to sit into cover space and force the fit, it will then be perfect. If you follow my initial explanation after viewing the wire I am sure it will be clear, I hope so. Good luck and I promise, after you perfect this you will not use screw again. Your friend, Harold.

#17 (permalink)      4/15/2016 10:10:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JaffoFL
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 8869
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos10807
+1 details
Hartoled_U_So wrote:

My name, and my father before me is Harold Toledo, you can find us on Facebook and at other sites, we breed budgerigars for exhibition you may come and say hello, please, there are no secrets..

Welcome, Hartoled_U_So. Thank you for the idea here - worked perfectly with mine.

Also, I raise budgerigars too. How cool! I looked for you on FB - do you have a link? Trying to get more involved in the exhibition side and think this is a pretty cool connection...

Thanks again!

"Knowing your own darkness is the [my clone is an angry little girl with a period] best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." ~ Jung
#18 (permalink)      4/15/2016 3:21:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
erez1063
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 473
  • Reviews 143
  • Kudos105
Hartoled_U_So wrote:

Hello erez1063. I am sorry for the delay, it is our busiest time, biggest show this month, very important for January born/ringed youngsters.

My photo could not replicate the wire to ensure you understand, I made a little diagram to demonstrate the wire and bends, place feet ends into screw hole after squashing two sides/legs of wire to form one piece, U at one end, feet at the other. After pushing feet end, use pliers to hold, you can feel it will be locked in place by the threads, then bend wire upwards to sit into cover space and force the fit, it will then be perfect. If you follow my initial explanation after viewing the wire I am sure it will be clear, I hope so. Good luck and I promise, after you perfect this you will not use screw again. Your friend, Harold.

Thanks for the quick reply and for the help.

I am not that good but I will try it and will see

Really appreciate it.

Good luck with show

#19 (permalink)      4/15/2016 4:22:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
WelshKingJohn
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 354
  • Reviews 137
  • Kudos81
So, you push those two ends into hole until it stops, then bend wire upwards. Now you push on cover making a bulge where liquid can get it ?
Kanger Subox Mini 50W, SMY Touch Box 100W , Vamo V5 15W, Coolfire 1, Eleaf 60W TC, Home brew e-liquid, Electrical, Mechanical Engineer.
#20 (permalink)      4/19/2016 1:02:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hartoled_U_So
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 24
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
erez1063 wrote:

Hartoled_U_So wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply and for the help.

I am not that good but I will try it and will see

Really appreciate it.

Good luck with show

No problem my friend, and thanks for good wishes, this is very kind of you.

#21 (permalink)      4/19/2016 1:28:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hartoled
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 13576
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos10970
That's bullshit. The troll doesn't even know the etymology of my name and I have been it's sole possessor, with rights, for the last 7 years.
KF4 Leaking? For a more secure seal, replace the o-ring #16 with one that is 1.5mm cross section. SKU 1536606 or SKU 1536607