shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

not bad lookin
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      7/4/2015 8:04:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
tehmidcap
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 612
  • Reviews 15
  • Kudos252
Well now. I don't use my Subtank too much any more because I find the airflow tight but I bet my gf would like this (and the plus mini rba if ever in stock again)

Maybe I'll just bite on a bell cap set with the new rba and this.
#12 (permalink)      7/4/2015 8:05:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
tehmidcap
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 612
  • Reviews 15
  • Kudos252
+1 details
On a related note,

Fasttech is responsible for making Me addicted to buying shit I don't need. I have enough RTAs to last a lifetime as it is, I really need to stop coming here.
#13 (permalink)      7/6/2015 4:30:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Madeeze_Inyahmazaye
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1245
  • Reviews 75
  • Kudos552
You won't.
#14 (permalink)      7/6/2015 5:30:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FoxVape
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 5042
  • Reviews 132
  • Kudos5580
tehmidcap wrote:

On a related note,

Fasttech is responsible for making Me addicted to buying shit I don't need. I have enough RTAs to last a lifetime as it is, I really need to stop coming here.

I went through a similar phase and went through a gambit of RTAs only to realize the Kayfun gives me the quality of vape I truly desire. I'm done!

I'm not conceited, but god knows I have reason to be!
#15 (permalink)      7/6/2015 5:53:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
muddyml
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
aw, c'mon; depending on your tank, the potential for mishaps leading to juice all over your shoes &/or floor are exponentially increased by bottom-filling (anyone ever have the smok gct's coil/shroud VERY commonly pull off the top chimney WITH the coil?). this is (granted, not as great as the kayfun mod option) a HUGE improvement, es-PECIALLY for the price! seriously, how long does it take to pop out a drip tip? as long as it takes to say "done." & unscrew the top? can you hear the sound of nits being picked? with this, the operation is mostly a one-handed affair; the bottom fill, ENTIRELY a two-fer. you've already HALVED the risk for (steve? "king of the fishies...") spillage, as is...

Edited on 7/6/2015 at 5:57 PM. Reason: