Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

So despite being a great little atty....
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      7/28/2015 12:47:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
YetiVapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 1431
  • Reviews 98
  • Kudos1056
Thanks for the tips.

I don't really mind it most of the time, but when I put it on my LPG the logo is half covered. Perfect match for that mod otherwise.
#22 (permalink)      7/28/2015 1:25:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DefMunky
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 7236
  • Reviews 34
  • Kudos5566
YetiVapor wrote:

I don't really mind it most of the time, but when I put it on my LPG the logo is half covered. Perfect match for that mod otherwise.

Agreed. Even the side airholes are a match.

#23 (permalink)      7/28/2015 12:05:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DefMunky
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 7236
  • Reviews 34
  • Kudos5566
+1 details
DefMunky wrote:

I just got done cleaning a couple of new acquisitions... a black and an SS Omerta... That brings me up to two black and three SS Omertas. I might have a problem... lol

And it looks like I now have a brass version sitting in my mailbox waiting for me to get home.

I'mma prolly need a 12 step program at this point...

#24 (permalink)      7/28/2015 12:49:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 6195
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4460
I think your going to need more then 12 steps, damn man so how many do you own now?

I wish I liked any atty enough to have more then two of them. I have two Lethal RDA's other then that all different stuff. The new steam crave RDTA I got in, hmmm I might have to buy the small version too. I got the 6ML and they make a 3ML I bet the flavor is even better on that one. Although I think the design is so new and different, they are probably going to do a version two soon enough.
#25 (permalink)      7/28/2015 12:49:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12089
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32151
DefMunky wrote:

DefMunky wrote:
I just got done cleaning a couple of new acquisitions... a black and an SS Omerta... That brings me up to two black and three SS Omertas. I might have a problem... lol
And it looks like I now have a brass version sitting in my mailbox waiting for me to get home.

I'mma prolly need a 12 step program at this point...

Brass ! Where's the brass one I need one for my Slug ?

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#26 (permalink)      7/28/2015 12:56:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DefMunky
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 7236
  • Reviews 34
  • Kudos5566
EternalSpline wrote:

I think your going to need more then 12 steps, damn man so how many do you own now?

Six... lol

I don't use them all of course, but I have parts if I need them. I might eventually make one a squonker so having a few might come in handy. lol I still haven't got a squonking mod, but as soon as I see a squonking mech I like for a price I am willing to pay, I'll grab it.

Andy.lion wrote:

Brass ! Where's the brass one I need one for my Slug ?

SKU 2004203

It calls it gold, but it looks brass to me. Even if it isn't brass if it is a good, hard finish I'll be fine with it. That top AFC never touches anything inside the chamber. I'll let you know if it's brass, a good finish, or something I'll be sanding off. lol

#27 (permalink)      7/28/2015 1:19:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 6195
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4460
6 yup that's a problem! Your going to need to be medicated so you can come down slowly, and in a controlled environment.
#28 (permalink)      7/28/2015 1:29:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
YetiVapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 1431
  • Reviews 98
  • Kudos1056
EternalSpline wrote:

steam crave RDTA

Just watched a way-too-long video breakdown. Looks interesting.

The wicking system is very kf4-esque, which is a little confusing.

Skip to 6:30 for the breakdown.

Edited on 7/28/2015 at 1:31 PM. Reason:
#29 (permalink)      7/28/2015 1:35:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VaperJack
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 1543
  • Reviews 313
  • Kudos1214
Testing....

Keep getting this error from FT.

Oops! Server error...
Sorry, it appears there has been an internal server error with the page you've requested. The site administrators have been notified.
We suggest...
checking the web address for typos.
try that page again.
visiting our home page.
visiting our full website sitemap.
using our site search below.

Weird, when I tried to reply to this thread, https://www.fasttech.com/forums/2778300/t/1771692/where-can-i-get-a-display, I got the above errors. Was trying to tell the OP in that thread to contact service@ kange rtec hus.com for replacement parts.

Final Edit: Ok, I got it, it's kang ertech's email address being blocked by FT. Sorry for the thread hijack. Please continue on. :)

Edited on 7/28/2015 at 1:41 PM. Reason:
#30 (permalink)      7/28/2015 1:50:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 6195
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4460
80 VG 75 Watts .35ohm 8 wrap dual coil 24 gauge build, chain vaped no dry hits, really like it so far. It's like a 3 post RDA build and wick setup, with a tank on top filled with juice. I thought it was going to be that over saturated wick taste constantly, like a flooded top fill but it's not at all, it's just perfectly wet wick taste.

Only real complaint is space inside, but everyone wants every thing to sit flush on there mods so we can't seem to break out of this size restriction. It's not nearly as bad as a goblin if you have built on that then this is a breeze.

One or two drops out of the air hole when my mod was sitting on it's side for awhile, that's the other thing I was a bit worried about. I just wanted a great RTA, kind of sick of the same designs all the time. So far so good but still on build one, tank 2.

The vape bands are pretty lame if you ask me. I don't like them, a proper metal ring would have been better. I don't think they are an awful idea but the metal on it is really good looking, and the band takes away from that.
#31 (permalink)      7/28/2015 2:45:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DefMunky
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 7236
  • Reviews 34
  • Kudos5566
DefMunky wrote:

SKU 2004203

It calls it gold, but it looks brass to me. Even if it isn't brass if it is a good, hard finish I'll be fine with it. That top AFC never touches anything inside the chamber. I'll let you know if it's brass, a good finish, or something I'll be sanding off. lol

I couldn't wait and got my mail during lunch... LOL

It's definitely a brass cover or brass plated. It doesn't look painted or like it is any kind of coating. It also doesn't look gold, which is good. lol It is a two tone look, but I like that. I didn't scratch it to see if it is plated or solid brass, but it isn't that important to me. It just looks good and it won't flake off. It even looks like it will tarnish... lol