Yup. Save 60 cents US with coupon code MAP.

The VP series Xtars do do 1a charge rate which is about the 0.5c "standard rate" for most of the 18650s we use in vaping, but i always charge my 18650s at 0.5a. I'm not sure how much we gain by being gentle in this way, possibly not much but i like to be kind to batteries. I also use Xtar chargers because i trust them not to burn my house down if i go out or to sleep and leave some unabused samsung/lg/panasonics charging so 5 hour charge as opposed to ~3 isn't a problem for me lol

(ha) edit: as for usb power - I'd probably use an older non-"smart" 1-1.3a phone charger for the MC2. a decent one like HTC's old 5v1a unit that came with models like Desire C should have no problems. The charge controllers in these units tend to draw slightly less than 500ma at 5v when charging a 4.2v cell at 500ma rate and the ~2a "detecting" units such as crApples chargers and modern android phone chargers can be problematic with things that don't have the necessary circuitry in their cables to trigger the charger - this is one of the problems with the VC4 charger.