shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Just ordered a second one.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#61 (permalink)      9/17/2016 8:10:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
logidog
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 1029
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos795
+1 details
I had a Pico Mega ship out with an order from here yesterday.

Got it because I have some 26650’s, so I may as well get some use out of them.
#62 (permalink)      9/17/2016 8:17:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Randallwhiz
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1980
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos847
Seems like the more people fuck with TC, the more it makes their shit fuck up. Coincidence? I've tried it all, folks, if you think all that extra gimmicky bullshit is really making your vape THAT much better, then by all means, keep it up.
#63 (permalink)      9/17/2016 9:10:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
iggys
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 5391
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos4168
Meh,, piss poor manufactured chips and assembly from China is no reason to dis on TC.. Like everything else in the world the more complex a thing gets the more chance it has to fail.. Electronics even more so..

TC is primarily about dry hit reduction.. TC is not a gimmick but is finicky to be sure.. It's the vaping equivalent of seatbelts for preventing for dry hits. Dry hits don't worry you? You don't need TC and can use SS coils on a mech mod also and I do.. Me,, I buckle up most of the time.. If TC isn't setup right you will still get dry hits and I have..

A side effect of TC is a change in some flavors bringing out certain flavor notes and making for better or crisper flavor usually in fruity flavors.. I'm actually going back to kanthal on some attys and using them in VW/VV just to confirm this and am finding it to be very true using my diy flavor I vape currently.. YMMV depending on the flavor you use..
Only a genius can say these four words out loud four times without stuttering: Eye, Yam, Stew, Peed Congratulations, you are now a genius
#64 (permalink)      9/17/2016 9:21:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
+1 details

A side effect of TC is a change in some flavors bringing out certain flavor notes and making for better or crisper flavor usually in fruity flavors.

10000 +

(depth of flavour, etc)

(*~*) Was bored to death.. RIP :)
#65 (permalink)      9/17/2016 9:26:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
iggys
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 5391
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos4168
Oh and as a side note all 3 of the pico's I ordered still work flawlessly in TC.. With some attys they will ask if it is a new atty if the connection is less than perfect every so often so you press yes or no and vape on.. We are just leaving the flying Wright brothers stage of TC vaping so this is to be expected.. Can't wait for the retractable landing gear and after burner stage..
Oh,, and auto pilot! ;)

Edited on 9/17/2016 at 9:26 AM. Reason:
Only a genius can say these four words out loud four times without stuttering: Eye, Yam, Stew, Peed Congratulations, you are now a genius
#66 (permalink)      9/17/2016 9:31:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Randallwhiz
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1980
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos847
+1 details
ShelaghStone wrote:

A side effect of TC is a change in some flavors bringing out certain flavor notes and making for better or crisper flavor usually in fruity flavors.

10000 +

(depth of flavour, etc)

I don't vape for flavor. I eat & drink for that. I can't even begin to explain how fruits, coffees, creams, sweets, desserts, & on & on just don't interest me. Throat hit without a burning taste; that's all I need or want. So, for my vaping style, TC is useless.

#67 (permalink)      9/17/2016 9:37:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Randallwhiz
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1980
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos847
+1 details
iggys wrote:

Meh,, piss poor manufactured chips and assembly from China is no reason to dis on TC.. Like everything else in the world the more complex a thing gets the more chance it has to fail.. Electronics even more so..

TC is primarily about dry hit reduction.. TC is not a gimmick but is finicky to be sure.. It's the vaping equivalent of seatbelts for preventing for dry hits. Dry hits don't worry you? You don't need TC and can use SS coils on a mech mod also and I do.. Me,, I buckle up most of the time.. If TC isn't setup right you will still get dry hits and I have..

A side effect of TC is a change in some flavors bringing out certain flavor notes and making for better or crisper flavor usually in fruity flavors.. I'm actually going back to kanthal on some attys and using them in VW/VV just to confirm this and am finding it to be very true using my diy flavor I vape currently.. YMMV depending on the flavor you use..

6 years, probably 100-200 different flavors tried, and exactly FIVE I can vape daily. Only 3 I really like, with 1 of those a discontinued flavor I now have about 18 months worth of. All strong tobacco with good throat hit. Most RY4 I can vape, but even that is a little sweet for me.

#68 (permalink)      9/17/2016 1:51:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 9788
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11065
+2 details
Randall the happy little camper.
Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle
#69 (permalink)      11/3/2016 10:42:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 14602
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos28273
+4 details
Can I join in? (and revive the thread)
Had three Picos but just gave away my full black two weeks ago, start missing it...(well, was very happy to give it to the person;)
so here's an older pic about:

and about the third one

Wondering, how long I will resist to get a third one again =)

Edited on 11/3/2016 at 10:44 PM. Reason:
#70 (permalink)      11/3/2016 11:02:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
RandallW said:

I don't vape for flavor. I eat & drink for that. I can't even begin to explain how fruits, coffees, creams, sweets, desserts, & on & on just don't interest me. Throat hit without a burning taste; that's all I need or want. So, for my vaping style, TC is useless.

Its not for everyone.
Hey, I like both but both are slightly different from one another.
I do agree though with you and believe that regular wattage/kanthal is a more of a hassle free vape.

A great many here though need it to avoid dry hits.
Guessing that they are vaping at 50-100watts so I guess its needed.
I vape between 15 - 30 watts so dry hits are not an issue for me.

But the flavour is nice with it.
I know you say you dont vape for flavour and I can't really relate as I couldn't vape VG or PG straight as so many do.
Nor do i like the taste of tobacco ejuice, although i smoked for years.
I have to enjoy the flavour.
But i dont see myself as a long term vaper though.
I have been winding down for a while.
I have enjoyed it but would say it's affecting my quality of life now with 2 minor but yet annoying ways so
I have known for a while that i will likely walk away from it all together soon.

But flavour?
Being that you use a Nautilus as well as n Innokin, I can't understand why you might not vape for flavour
although I understand that you do it for the nicotine first and foremost.
But they are two atomizers that are great for flavour.
I have to wonder if you do appreciate the flavour more than believe yourself to?

Throat hit without a burning taste; that's all I need or want. So, for my vaping style, TC is useless.

I imagine i loved the throat hit at first, after smoking but today, no, I dont like it and avoid all recipes that help to produce such.
On the other hand though, I dont understand those that vape just for flavour.
Some say they know people that do, to avoid bakery treats.
That I cant grasp well for, as much as i do like my bakery DIY, they dont come close to the real deal :)

Edited on 11/3/2016 at 11:05 PM. Reason:
(*~*) Was bored to death.. RIP :)
#71 (permalink)      11/3/2016 11:54:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jackenite
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 3244
  • Reviews 125
  • Kudos3524
Randallwhiz wrote:

6 years, probably 100-200 different flavors tried, and exactly FIVE I can vape daily. Only 3 I really like, with 1 of those a discontinued flavor I now have about 18 months worth of. All strong tobacco with good throat hit. Most RY4 I can vape, but even that is a little sweet for me.

Sounds like Nymz

It's ever only you, the object, & the opportunity for excellence.