Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Availability?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      10/27/2016 1:29:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jojocamel
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 883
  • Reviews 42
  • Kudos266
Error989 wrote:

cause it's pure crap, they fcked up the fill thingy... I wouldnt be surprised if it actually never got released... geekvape fucked up...

That's the most logical reason, there is/was a design flaw. Now it says "preorder 4 days". Wth??
Maybe the flaw was fixed?? If there ever was one. Now I don't know if I want it anymore.
Maybe the Magic Winds. Maybe use what I got!! Lol

(|o}=====(::} Yea, the waiting is the hardest part....
#12 (permalink)      10/27/2016 4:43:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Error989
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 511
  • Reviews 190
  • Kudos241
jojocamel wrote:

Error989 wrote:

cause it's pure crap, they fcked up the fill thingy... I wouldnt be surprised if it actually never got released... geekvape fucked up...

That's the most logical reason, there is/was a design flaw. Now it says "preorder 4 days". Wth??
Maybe the flaw was fixed?? If there ever was one. Now I don't know if I want it anymore.
Maybe the Magic Winds. Maybe use what I got!! Lol

I dont like rip trippers but watch his vid.... He doesnt shit on geekvape as much as he should probably because he wants more free stuff from them but he broke juice/fill thingy in few seconds and had to cut the silicone plug so that he could fill it... geekvape fcked up and they didnt fix the flaws...
I'll stay on my old Avocado 24. It's still my daily tank and seems like it will stay that way untill some other new good 24mm thingy comes out...

#13 (permalink)      10/28/2016 3:30:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
l5e5h5a5
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsa8okWOtkU rdta говно