Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

no fill hole!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      10/30/2016 10:18:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
timmerdonkey
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 63
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos8
no fill hole!!
I love the avocado 24, that's all I use now, was looking forward to it in bottom airflow but the really screwed up the design on this one. There is no fill hole so you have to try and fill through your wick. Why didn't they leave the design alone and offer bottom airflow. Look at some of the reviews on this, you can only fill it with a needle tip. What a disappointment. I'll pass on it, maybe they'll change it. I wonder if the bell cap that has the bottom airflow will fit on the old avocado 24?
#2 (permalink)      10/30/2016 10:53:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gycon
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 594
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos443
I saw the Mike Vapes review and I have to say GV dropped the ball badly with this.
Reading this sig was pointless
#3 (permalink)      10/31/2016 3:18:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
YoMomma
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 101
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos50
I have the original and it has the little fill door thing. I never use it. Just fill through the wick holes that the plug goes to for single coil use. I think for this one, if you open the airflow slider to max it exposes an opening to fill it.
Ugh!
#4 (permalink)      10/31/2016 11:57:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jojocamel
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 883
  • Reviews 42
  • Kudos266
gycon wrote:

I saw the Mike Vapes review and I have to say GV dropped the ball badly with this.

2 months late told me there had to be a major design flaw. I gave up on this a long time ago & ordered a white bone instead.

I glued a 12g needle to a bottle tip. Makes filling my pharaoh much easier. The pharaoh fills through same holes as wicks go. I leave the fill door completely open. Its more like a dripper with a 2ml juice well. That's how I thought this fills. I guess not.

(|o}=====(::} Yea, the waiting is the hardest part....