shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

No way that deck weights 30g's!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/6/2016 8:06:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cjhards
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 1412
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos473
No way that deck weights 30g's!
I've had the Tornado nano and the decks are flimsy and lightweight! Didn't even Vape it, just sold it on the bay of flea's! I like my devices to have a bit of weight to them and quality.
But if on a budget then this might be right up your alley!
CJ hards say Vape long & prosper!!
#2 (permalink)      8/6/2016 12:09:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
guilty2612
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 526
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos118
It seems more like 3g..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9-IKTu3u8U
#3 (permalink)      8/6/2016 9:41:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Evilbeast
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 291
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos115
I have to agree about the Tornado Nano being quite lightweight and flimsy...It's provides an awesome and flavorful vape, but it's not built to last at all.

I actually bent the chimney barrel piece just by unscrewing it! In all the time I've been vaping and using rebuildables, nothing like that has happen before. I spent a good hour trying to bend it back it place because it wouldn't screw back on, eventually I did get to screw back but I'm positive if I take it off again I'm going to have to go through hell to put it back on.

The barrel piece is just super thin and unacceptable. No wonder they are selling extra decks, they know for a fact that they are going break or bend super fast!

It would have been a great little RTA if it had only been built better and they used better materials. I guess I'm going to have to grab a Mage RTA to replace it. Hopefully that thing is built better than this.
#4 (permalink)      8/8/2016 12:18:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
tonypp
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2651
  • Reviews 216
  • Kudos1701
This is too expensive. For an extra $10 you could have the whole kit.
#5 (permalink)      1/24/2017 3:06:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
humptydumpty75
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 106
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos3
Agreed to all of the above points, but I have to just say that I love this thing! What I started to do instead of fighting the pieces that kept flexing and felt crossthreaded is just drop it in a glass of water for a good soak. Has made breakdowns so much less stressful. I kept fearing the inevitability of the cotton needing change etc and was about to say fackit gimme some reds and break out my old Zippo. Glad I didn't but this issue certainly demands a lil timeout to calm down from time to time. I can't decide if I want this or bc of price the whole kit instead or something that is similar without the thin bs flexing chimney... decisions decisions.