Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

BF Pin?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      11/28/2016 9:12:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TarryHesticals
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 231
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos120
ATK__ wrote:

Mine came only with the BF pin as well, I can't really use it. Do you have any ideas with what I can fill the pin with ?

I think you should be okay using it as is since it's a pretty small hole, but some cotton should work fine if you wanted to close it off.

#32 (permalink)      12/6/2016 3:08:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mitchmangr
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 507
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos996
I’m currently using this RDA but mine was delivered with squonk pin fitted and no alternative. Luckily, I was able to use this mini-bolthttps://www.fasttech.com/products/2040601 together with a small silicone/gasket/o-ring/flange thingy I found lying around, which slipped over the bolt to provide electrical insulation. The bolt screws into the chamber base and enters the chamber, almost touching the terminal post above it. No leaks or problems yet!
"The Electronic Thumb was a short squat black rod, smooth and matte with a couple of flat switches and dials at one end."
#33 (permalink)      12/29/2017 3:55:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Morris68
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 5397
  • Reviews 51
  • Kudos8346
F-F-For goodness sakes! Just got mine elsewhere (saved all of 19 cents) but it came with both pins. Better than average RDA for very few $$$!
“O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!" Robert Burns