shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

logo's?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/26/2017 9:51:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MikeSVapes
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 29
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
logo's?
hi staff. Are there logo's on the tubes itself? I see them on the box and the topcap, but i just want to know if it is engraved on the tubes.
#2 (permalink)      3/26/2017 10:27:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AuralVirus
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5842
  • Reviews 137
  • Kudos3454
+1 details
wait for actual pics would be the best thing. you can bet the clone won't be aswell finished as the authentic pics shown atm.
My basis theory is that the written word was literally a virus that made spoken word possible. [An aural virus so to speak.] : William S. Burroughs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqukFWVCt04
#3 (permalink)      3/27/2017 2:31:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9278
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5019
MikeSVapes wrote:

hi staff. Are there logo's on the tubes itself? I see them on the box and the topcap, but i just want to know if it is engraved on the tubes.

Hello MikeSVapes,

It has the logos on it. We will upload the physical pictures as soon as we get the product.

Thank you.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 3/27/2017 at 2:39 AM. Reason:
#4 (permalink)      4/6/2017 8:47:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MikeSVapes
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 29
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Anniepan wrote:

MikeSVapes wrote:hi staff. Are there logo's on the tubes itself? I see them on the box and the topcap, but i just want to know if it is engraved on the tubes.Hello MikeSVapes,It has the logos on it. We will upload the physical pictures as soon as we get the product.Thank you.

When are the photo's getting updated?

#5 (permalink)      4/6/2017 9:55:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richer88
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 103
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos19
MikeSVapes wrote:

Anniepan wrote:
MikeSVapes wrote:hi staff. Are there logo's on the tubes itself? I see them on the box and the topcap, but i just want to know if it is engraved on the tubes.Hello MikeSVapes,It has the logos on it. We will upload the physical pictures as soon as we get the product.Thank you.

When are the photo's getting updated?

They haven't get the product yet. They will updater after they get the product. i.e the product is not in FT's warehouse.