shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Looks like
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      3/27/2017 12:46:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Schorsch100
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 201
  • Reviews 54
  • Kudos55
Hotdog72 wrote:

c'est en série ou parallèle ?

Good question, does anybody know if it is series or parallel?

For me, it looks like serial! Positive to atomizer, negative to switch...i think, like the Noisy Cricket 1!

Edited on 3/27/2017 at 12:51 AM. Reason:
#12 (permalink)      3/27/2017 1:44:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wraithpc
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1470
  • Reviews 228
  • Kudos1927
+1 details
pretty much agree with everyone except the op.
#13 (permalink)      3/27/2017 1:48:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
flux_
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 679
  • Reviews 15
  • Kudos335
Cool, so what's the latest mech everyone has purchased?
#14 (permalink)      3/27/2017 1:58:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wraithpc
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1470
  • Reviews 228
  • Kudos1927
+4 details
Copper & Brass Broadside, and a Raven

SKU 7232900

Bought the broadsides elsewhere because I wanted Kindbright.

FT Broadsides:
SKU 7088602
SKU 7088600

I use both Mechs and regulated, yea mechs were somewhat dying, however like most things, a bit of a resurgence going on. Personally I don't care what anyone else uses, I use what I like, and want. Even if the rest of the electronics don't break Oled screens have a finite lifespan My mechs will outlast me.

Build for it and they work quite well.

Edited on 3/27/2017 at 2:01 AM. Reason:
#15 (permalink)      3/27/2017 2:08:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
flux_
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 679
  • Reviews 15
  • Kudos335
+2 details
There definitely is still a niche pocket of mech users, which was never contended. The beauty in simplicity and reasons for mechs existing were never contended, either. The overall demand for mechs has slumped considerably, especially in the last year.

It used to be that, with the absence of high-power chips, to get the most out of your batteries, you would need to go with a good, low-resistance mech, with a safely-low resistance coil on a decent RDA. Since the evolution of advanced chips, it is very easy to achieve a certain type of vapor without the "fuss" and safety issues.

There is a ruggedness about mechs that come with their inherent purity. But it seems that the market has changed towards electronically-variable devices, both for safety, and their perhaps "designed obsolescence" to keep users purchasing new units.
#16 (permalink)      3/27/2017 5:21:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jackenite
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 3244
  • Reviews 125
  • Kudos3525
+2 details
We'll then stick it to the man and his preprogrammed obsolescence and buy a mech.
Think of the kids
It's ever only you, the object, & the opportunity for excellence.
#17 (permalink)      3/27/2017 6:19:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AuralVirus
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5842
  • Reviews 137
  • Kudos3454
+1 details
flux_ wrote:

Wow, Arual, nice work coming in with your guns-a-blazing. If you would read my initial post, all was in jest. I was sooo joking.

In any case, I don't think I'm making a contradictory statement -- any general hobby would ultimately have their fair share of "sub-hobbies". Mech enthusiasts are currently a small subset of vapers, which has arguably decreased in numbers in the past few years.

So sorry you took so much offense to how I've mentioned that mech-enthusiasts are a dying breed. Goes to show how thin your skin really is! How could that bring so much offense as for someone to call the other a "dick"?

But, getting back to the mech arena topic: the dwindling offerings of mechanical tube mods in the past year alone would suggest the market's slumping demand. Or, it could be a chicken/egg kind of deal.

Gun's ablazing 2 lines calling you a dick and proving you wrong is "guns abalazing"? drama queen much?
As re : "our skins are so thin" yep, we need to write 4 paragraphs ... oh hang on I only wrote 2 lines, it was you who wrote 4 paragraphs telling me how thin my skin is & how you perceive things (psst which btw nobody agreed with)..

As for the dwindling offerings? if that were true I'd simply agree with you but it's not.

Now I "open both barrels go guns ablazing yeeha", with facts.
eg last week alone:-
19th March : Broadside (brass & black), TVL (bras & ss including "kit versions)
20th March : SS & Black Sebone, SS AV Able V2, SS AV ABle in stack, AV Blem editions (and versions with various rda's). comp Lyfe Double Cross mod with rda.
21st March : AV Able stacked in numerous metals and resin colours
22nd March : Kindbright Raven, Aftermath.
23rd : crap day all round for vape gear
24th March : Duke AE & AV "Hulk"
25th nothing listed
26th March : 1 VW device and 1 mech device (this series box) by your own flawed logic that would mean = VW devices must be dwindling!!.

That's 7 new/unique mech mod listings in a week! and numerous "reworkings" of a theme on par with VW devices that saw 7 maybe 8 NEW/unique listings.

the week before had even more mech mod listings. the Broadside & Sebone being the most notable with the usual plethora of Avid Lyfe offerings and the first sighting of the "Blem" labeled av stuff.

The facts don't support your claims - mech mods have for the past year & half seen more and more popularity now that everyone has gotten over the hype of temp control.

ps your op wasn't funny that's why it wasn't perceived as such.

Edited on 3/28/2017 at 6:25 AM. Reason:
My basis theory is that the written word was literally a virus that made spoken word possible. [An aural virus so to speak.] : William S. Burroughs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqukFWVCt04
#18 (permalink)      3/27/2017 6:21:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AuralVirus
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5842
  • Reviews 137
  • Kudos3454
+1 details
wraithpc wrote:

Copper & Brass Broadside, and a RavenSKU 7232900Bought the broadsides elsewhere because I wanted Kindbright.FT Broadsides:SKU 7088602SKU 7088600I use both Mechs and regulated, yea mechs were somewhat dying, however like most things, a bit of a resurgence going on. Personally I don't care what anyone else uses, I use what I like, and want. Even if the rest of the electronics don't break Oled screens have a finite lifespan My mechs will outlast me.Build for it and they work quite well.

more or less the same here - this month :- copper broadside, copper rogue. before that was brass broadside & series Delubio.

My basis theory is that the written word was literally a virus that made spoken word possible. [An aural virus so to speak.] : William S. Burroughs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqukFWVCt04
#19 (permalink)      3/27/2017 7:06:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Glenno1972
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos6
+2 details
johnny_469 wrote:

flux_ wrote:
A couple of chromed turds welded together. Aren't we, like, totally over mech mods? They are sooo 2014.
Shoulda stopped there :-\

MECH MODS ARE ALIVE AND KICKING...KEEP UP WILL YOU :)

#20 (permalink)      3/28/2017 2:28:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
grimetime
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 28
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
+2 details
flux_ wrote:

Cool, so what's the latest mech everyone has purchased?

#21 (permalink)      3/28/2017 3:44:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Schorsch100
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 201
  • Reviews 54
  • Kudos55
+1 details
Latest...don't know...(sorry, poor camera!):

Crcket-II mostly series mech...

Not complete.

Edited on 3/28/2017 at 3:46 AM. Reason: