shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Looks like
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      3/28/2017 3:44:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Schorsch100
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 201
  • Reviews 54
  • Kudos55
+1 details
Latest...don't know...(sorry, poor camera!):

Crcket-II mostly series mech...

Not complete.

Edited on 3/28/2017 at 3:46 AM. Reason:
#22 (permalink)      3/28/2017 6:19:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AuralVirus
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5842
  • Reviews 137
  • Kudos3454
grimetime wrote:

flux_ wrote:
Cool, so what's the latest mech everyone has purchased?

Thats a beaut - not a clone of course. What is it? I know I've seen it but I forget the name.

My basis theory is that the written word was literally a virus that made spoken word possible. [An aural virus so to speak.] : William S. Burroughs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqukFWVCt04
#23 (permalink)      3/28/2017 6:48:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AuralVirus
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5842
  • Reviews 137
  • Kudos3454
wraithpc wrote:

Copper & Brass Broadside, and a RavenSKU 7232900Bought the broadsides elsewhere because I wanted Kindbright.FT Broadsides:SKU 7088602SKU 7088600I use both Mechs and regulated, yea mechs were somewhat dying, however like most things, a bit of a resurgence going on. Personally I don't care what anyone else uses, I use what I like, and want. Even if the rest of the electronics don't break Oled screens have a finite lifespan My mechs will outlast me.Build for it and they work quite well.

How did you guarentee the kindbright broadside? Can you hint where from?

My basis theory is that the written word was literally a virus that made spoken word possible. [An aural virus so to speak.] : William S. Burroughs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqukFWVCt04
#24 (permalink)      3/28/2017 11:00:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BadNinja
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 70
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos50
Some sites like three F lists the manufacturer
;)
#25 (permalink)      3/28/2017 4:22:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wraithpc
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1470
  • Reviews 228
  • Kudos1927
+1 details
I bought it from an auction place seller I've purchased from before, he uses Kindbright almost exclusively, and confirmed it was Kindbright before I bought it. The brass one I bought from FFF. Quality is not hugely better on the copper Kindbright, however it did not need the minor mods to work out of the box as the brass one from FFF did.

That said I'm not sure it was worth the extra $12 I paid over the FFF price for it

If you want it and don't mind the additional price, and your in the US you can search that auction site or google for the following "Broadside-Style-Mod-Perfect-1-1-Black-Bare-Copper-And-Brass-Super-Hard-Hitter"

you get a couple extra o-rings, a biz card, and a small instruction manual in the tube with the mod.
#26 (permalink)      3/28/2017 4:26:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wraithpc
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1470
  • Reviews 228
  • Kudos1927
+1 details
This is what you get with the kindbright.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 4/8/2017 at 2:47 AM. Reason: Advertisement
#27 (permalink)      3/28/2017 9:37:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RussG
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3874
  • Reviews 106
  • Kudos4379
+1 details
flux_ wrote:

Cool, so what's the latest mech everyone has purchased?

You are missing the point. Mech users are not looking to be cool, is simply a case of functionality. Looking to be cool is more the domain of your typical TFV12/Cleito vaper. Look at me I am a great vaper,I can blow big clouds, I am a big ass vaper. Anyone can buy that for a few dollars.

If you need 200+ watts to put the stinkies to bed, fine, whatever works for you is good in my book. Personally, I don't need big watts anymore.Rebuildables/mechs @ 30/40W.

Granted,regulated boxes provide more grunt than a single tube mod but they are fuggly. Nothing feels so good in the hand as a nice tube mod.

As I said whatever works.

AV Box, looks like a melted sex toy. Any takers?

#28 (permalink)      3/31/2017 7:25:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
grimetime
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 28
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
+1 details
AuralVirus wrote:

Thats a beaut - not a clone of course. What is it? I know I've seen it but I forget the name.

Its from a smaller somewhat unknown (un-hyped) company named Arc Mods.
This is the Arc v2 and for $130 USD for an american made mech, I pulled the trigger.
NO REGRATS. Best part is that it showed up in under 48hrs.

It uses an AV/ABLE style threaded locking mechanism.

Also got a Raven FFFrom elsewhere.
currently shredding my wraps.

#29 (permalink)      4/7/2017 10:30:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
deisel1016
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 198
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos58
+1 details
wraithpc wrote:

I bought it from an auction place seller I've purchased from before, he uses Kindbright almost exclusively, and confirmed it was Kindbright before I bought it. The brass one I bought from FFF. Quality is not hugely better on the copper Kindbright, however it did not need the minor mods to work out of the box as the brass one from FFF did.

That said I'm not sure it was worth the extra $12 I paid over the FFF price for it

If you want it and don't mind the additional price, and your in the US you can search that auction site or google for the following "Broadside-Style-Mod-Perfect-1-1-Black-Bare-Copper-And-Brass-Super-Hard-Hitter"

you get a couple extra o-rings, a biz card, and a small instruction manual in the tube with the mod.

Ya so ive been getting my stuff from that same guy all year. I had no clue ive been getting Kindbright (cuz never asked) but I knew for sure it was seriously good quality. He goes by "gotovapeguy" i believe. Got 2 broadsides from him and they are powerhouses. Anyway that auction site has been taking his stuff down lately and its become harder and harder to get quality stuff from him.

#30 (permalink)      4/8/2017 2:33:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2241
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos3664
The never-ending mech-regulated rivalry.

But this one looks like a tube cut in 2, fixed with some tlc.
We can't agree on everything.