Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Price Change?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      1/27/2018 5:05:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bikendi
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 846
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos1059
+1 details
phoenixbwp wrote:

@Bikendi: I crawled Hot and Heav already... Thanks a bunch!!!

No problem phoenixbwp ☺

#22 (permalink)      1/28/2018 12:10:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Squonk_life
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 1311
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos807
+1 details
Bikendi wrote:

We can thank the fucktard of geekayvapes for this, this asshole who acts like a snobby model who just hit the lotto, told Oumier to raise their prices, "cose they are too cheap for the quality offered". Snobsquonking at its best πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

Bro you are so right. I was watching his review a few days ago on the vls and was like WTF shut up. Here's a guy who got popular for doing clone reviews and now he seems to have his head up his ass. I love my cheap china squonk gear, and I also love high end. Everyone can't afford those damn prices and some just refuse to pay that. Its not for me or anyone else to judge others purchases. I think I'll contact the company to see if I can get an explanation.

Squonklife
#23 (permalink)      1/28/2018 10:11:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SupplyDaddy
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 38
  • Reviews 85
  • Kudos10
+2 details
So glad I have 2 in the mail on the way over both for $10.81....
#24 (permalink)      1/28/2018 8:38:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Frin70
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2017
  • Posts 605
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos229
Aye, least I can say is, I un subbed and left a "nice" comment in the comment section of the VLS....
#25 (permalink)      1/28/2018 10:06:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
phoenixbwp
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 278
  • Reviews 34
  • Kudos129
Frin70 wrote:

Aye, least I can say is, I un subbed and left a "nice" comment in the comment section of the VLS....

I'd leave him alone... Worry about the other reviewers. There's something brewing and I don't like it!
Everybody is getting snobby, depending on the questions asked.

What should be bothering us? Warranty claims with an OEM. Sure, FT makes you jump through hoops, but the OEM just shrugs you off...
Now Oumier raising the price of a great product... There's a shift going on! And some are about to kick China in the balls! But they are the ones to blame! Trying to grab as much profits, with little product out there. IMHO, if you believe your product rocks? Keep making it! Take your time and keep it great! If not, go where there are more hands and eyes to produce it.

Supply, Demand and above all; Maximize Profits! That's any company these days (and to their share holders and venture capitalists)
And for a Reviewer? Needing a return on investment. Sure, they get a product for free! But there's a HUGE hidden cost everyone bitching at a reviewer: Video Production! And many reviewers have families...

When in doubt? Hit it with a hammer!!! It'll work nicely afterwards...
#26 (permalink)      1/29/2018 6:52:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Thousand.Milez
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 379
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos97
MotoBlue wrote:

I was going to buy another couple in last weeks sale but the code didn't work so I thought it could wait until CNY.

Fuck I was gonna buy one of these the night before last but after having my package sit in customs in Richmond for 20 days I diddnt wanna make my package any bigger (had two packages get to customs on the same day, one was smaller sized the other was big and the small one got threw the same day and the big one sat for 20 fuckin days, just saw the thing went through last night at 7:00) so I decided to wait until my next buy.

#27 (permalink)      1/29/2018 6:58:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Frin70
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2017
  • Posts 605
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos229
+1 details
You are right, but man, the Wasp Nano was the go to for recommending to people who wanted to get an RDA or get into them, but so many are againt clones because some big reviewer said they are bad, same when a reviewer says FT is only clones, even the authentic items lol. Its why Im a tad mad about the Wasp and VLS pricing honestly...
#28 (permalink)      1/29/2018 9:53:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bikendi
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 846
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos1059
+1 details
Frin70 wrote:

You are right, but man, the Wasp Nano was the go to for recommending to people who wanted to get an RDA or get into them, but so many are againt clones because some big reviewer said they are bad, same when a reviewer says FT is only clones, even the authentic items lol. Its why Im a tad mad about the Wasp and VLS pricing honestly...

Yeah, spot on. I've recommend Wasp's, and given away to friends who wanted to start coiling by themselves, or wanted to start squonking, many many times. I'm sad about this change and suspecting what made it happen.

Funny thing, those who we used to call "reviewers", who used to shop on FT, those who bash FT for being clone only, they are still buying here and there.. I watch vids and see DT's that popped here/there in the time frame, to give an example. It even slips out of their tongues during lives, or even show goodies.. Then this price rise operation.. But won't rant on them, and i'll bite my tongue once again, i am not the sharpest knive on the drawer.. But i see too many wrong things. We are watching commercials, not reviews, 90% of the time, so a new name should be used instead of reviewers IMO

The clone hate. Makes me laugh so hard.. Me as many others own expensive priced stuff, and cheap priced stuff, and most of the time the keyword is "priced", or the personal value. I'll leave it there.

Then the affordable term comes to mindπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Products targeted to the beginners, wich end up being recommended to "build lower", beacause they fail to provide satisfaction using safer builds, great. Silicone bottles being advertised as "food grade", wich are NOT. Then we "ban" funny character labeled liquids, and feel safe and happy at the end of the day.

Wanna meet Drop's dad, not step dad?

#29 (permalink)      1/29/2018 10:06:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Frin70
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2017
  • Posts 605
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos229
+1 details
Guess I will start recommending clones to people again lol
But yeah... Truly is sad.
Even if oumier drops the price, I wont buy again just out of sheer spite. Yeah they are innovative and what not BUT you dont do what they did... increase a few bucks? Yeah sure, but double? Naaaah, fu
#30 (permalink)      1/29/2018 10:13:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bikendi
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 846
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos1059
+1 details
phoenixbwp wrote:

Frin70 wrote:

I'd leave him alone... Worry about the other reviewers. There's something brewing and I don't like it!
Everybody is getting snobby, depending on the questions asked.

What should be bothering us? Warranty claims with an OEM. Sure, FT makes you jump through hoops, but the OEM just shrugs you off...
Now Oumier raising the price of a great product... There's a shift going on! And some are about to kick China in the balls! But they are the ones to blame! Trying to grab as much profits, with little product out there. IMHO, if you believe your product rocks? Keep making it! Take your time and keep it great! If not, go where there are more hands and eyes to produce it.

Supply, Demand and above all; Maximize Profits! That's any company these days (and to their share holders and venture capitalists)
And for a Reviewer? Needing a return on investment. Sure, they get a product for free! But there's a HUGE hidden cost everyone bitching at a reviewer: Video Production! And many reviewers have families...

That for sure, not bullying, we are humans and make mistakes.

#31 (permalink)      1/29/2018 10:19:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bikendi
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 846
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos1059
+1 details
Frin70 wrote:

Guess I will start recommending clones to people again lol
But yeah... Truly is sad.
Even if oumier drops the price, I wont buy again just out of sheer spite. Yeah they are innovative and what not BUT you dont do what they did... increase a few bucks? Yeah sure, but double? Naaaah, fu

Seems we will have to do it , wish another brand takes the nitch Oumier left.