[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

sxk version
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/14/2017 8:52:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Kamikaze702k
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 538
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos223
+1 details
sxk version
Waiting for the sxk version as it will not only be cheaper but much better quality!!! Decent looking deck most likely a 22mm

Let's wait and see
#2 (permalink)      10/14/2017 10:42:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
Kamikaze702k wrote:

Waiting for the sxk version as it will not only be cheaper but much better quality!!! Decent looking deck most likely a 22mm Let's wait and see

+1 Mate!

That ST version on here is half the price but I've never heard of them so will also be holding out for the holy grail of clones...SXK :)

#3 (permalink)      10/15/2017 5:51:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Kamikaze702k
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 538
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos223
What about the leifeng version? Never used any if their stuff but have seen their name from a long time, it's on the 3 place, thinking about putting an order in, don't know if sxk will release this anytime soon. Would love cap options for this too
#4 (permalink)      10/15/2017 10:39:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
Kamikaze702k wrote:

What about the leifeng version? Never used any if their stuff but have seen their name from a long time, it's on the 3 place, thinking about putting an order in, don't know if sxk will release this anytime soon. Would love cap options for this too

I've no idea also mate but I can't wait to see jai Haze's youtube review of this which he mentioned is coming very soon in his review of the Haku where he also states the Haku is actually a clone of the poseidon V3 (owning one, i have to agree , the only difference between the two is a slight one in terms of post clamps instead of screws only and the lack of a Squonking pin) which, since it was released after the poseidon V3,is pretty hard to argue!

Anyway man, all that drama aside, he's already said he loves this comet so much he's bought two authentics already (nutter!) And goes on to say it's THE BEST single coil squonk rda EVER!

So yeah, now looking to pick this, the SXK e-phoenix (sxk's improved edition- a two post version of the e-phoenix resurrection v2) & the Entheon asap!

#5 (permalink)      10/15/2017 10:41:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
Btw, anyone know if the, much cheaper, ST version of this available on here is going to be any good?

I've never heard of ST, like, ever.
#6 (permalink)      10/16/2017 6:01:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Kamikaze702k
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 538
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos223
+1 details
Yea I follow him, I had the authentic haku, over hyped, I flipped it, I was telling ppl it's a copy of the Poseidon v3!! Anyway f em all.

Never heard of ST either

I was actually thinking to but the authentic comet with all the extras but I'll just wait, I've got stuff in the cart if the sxk version ain't released by the time I'm ready to order I'll just order the yftk version
#7 (permalink)      10/20/2017 3:28:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lixivium
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos9
Yo guys, I don't know about this particular ST clone you are talking about, but ST is a very respected company from the older times, it's Steam Tribe. I have had a few items from them, I still keep a Taifun and personally, I can't complain about their quality, really, all OK. I hope this helps, but yeah, generally I would prefer SXK too, for psychological reasons. :)
#8 (permalink)      11/9/2017 5:34:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
killdozer
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 87
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos59

Clamps are bad
lack of taste
no trust to jai haze anymore!
#9 (permalink)      11/18/2017 4:01:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TwistedAndFaded
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
killdozer wrote:

Clamps are bad
lack of taste
no trust to jai haze anymore!

What version of the Comet is that?... YFTK?...

Edited on 11/18/2017 at 4:03 PM. Reason:
#10 (permalink)      11/19/2017 10:34:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
killdozer
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 87
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos59
TwistedAndFaded wrote:

killdozer wrote:Clamps are badlack of tasteno trust to jai haze anymore!What version of the Comet is that?... YFTK?...

yes yftk
but no difference yftk st or original ... the taste in this rda is not very good

#11 (permalink)      11/19/2017 2:44:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
+1 details
killdozer wrote:

TwistedAndFaded wrote:
killdozer wrote:Clamps are badlack of tasteno trust to jai haze anymore!What version of the Comet is that?... YFTK?...
yes yftk
but no difference yftk st or original ... the taste in this rda is not very good

Have you tried the wasp nano/ Entheon/ the flave or tigertek morphe rda's yet mate?

How does this compare to them?

Is it really that crap??

I had very high hopes for this as Jai is USUALLY bang on (but not always)
Mind you, he does focus far, FAR too much on wether or not you can get something to leak when Squonking and rates it way high if it won't leak, even if, imo, it's utter garbage otherwise, which is just plain stupid!
I mean, it's not f#@king rocket science....JUST DON'T SQUEEZE THE F#@KING LIFE OUT OF UR BOTTLE FOR F#@K SAKE JAI THEN GUESS WHAT MATE....IT WON'T PISS EVERYWHERE!!!
I like the guy and watch all his stuff but that really irritates me when he goes on and on about an atty not leaking when Squonking being THE most important thing to all squonkers/consumers....is it balls man....flavour is NUMERO UNO!

Only newbies or clumsy tossers manage to CONSTANTLY over squonk....ffs, you just gotta be a bit careful and keep it upright whilst doing so is all....not hard, not a bug deal even when it does happen from time to time (mostly when blotto on booze lol)

Ahhhh
Rant over.

I feel much better now ha ha