Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

sxk version
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      11/19/2017 2:44:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
+1 details
killdozer wrote:

TwistedAndFaded wrote:
killdozer wrote:Clamps are badlack of tasteno trust to jai haze anymore!What version of the Comet is that?... YFTK?...
yes yftk
but no difference yftk st or original ... the taste in this rda is not very good

Have you tried the wasp nano/ Entheon/ the flave or tigertek morphe rda's yet mate?

How does this compare to them?

Is it really that crap??

I had very high hopes for this as Jai is USUALLY bang on (but not always)
Mind you, he does focus far, FAR too much on wether or not you can get something to leak when Squonking and rates it way high if it won't leak, even if, imo, it's utter garbage otherwise, which is just plain stupid!
I mean, it's not f#@king rocket science....JUST DON'T SQUEEZE THE F#@KING LIFE OUT OF UR BOTTLE FOR F#@K SAKE JAI THEN GUESS WHAT MATE....IT WON'T PISS EVERYWHERE!!!
I like the guy and watch all his stuff but that really irritates me when he goes on and on about an atty not leaking when Squonking being THE most important thing to all squonkers/consumers....is it balls man....flavour is NUMERO UNO!

Only newbies or clumsy tossers manage to CONSTANTLY over squonk....ffs, you just gotta be a bit careful and keep it upright whilst doing so is all....not hard, not a bug deal even when it does happen from time to time (mostly when blotto on booze lol)

Ahhhh
Rant over.

I feel much better now ha ha

#12 (permalink)      1/14/2018 11:55:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
phoenixbwp
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 278
  • Reviews 34
  • Kudos129
killdozer wrote:

Clamps are bad
lack of taste
no trust to jai haze anymore!

[Rant]
You can't fault Jai for different conditions and difficulties you're having!
The tolerances on this atty are different as far as the clamps...
Lack of taste, could be your build and cotton?
No Trust? You purchased a clone, where Jai reviewed an OG!!! Get real!

I have 2 Dead Rabbit Clones and I like them. I don't over drip or squonk. But there are id10t's that will test the limits! And then bitch, when they break the limit!
I bought 2 items this Christmas, where I took Jai's opinion over other reviewers. I tweaked the Zeus RTA builds to the point that I have a perfect set up! On top of the Modefined Sirius...

Please Tweak your build to get it to be correct for you!!! All of these (OG & Clones) are going to be different, person to person!
I can't speak on the Engine Nano, but I can on the SMM Serpent! I finally used a different 510 drip tip on the SMM Serpent and I got flavor out of it! And I have an OG and Clone of the SMM!!!

[/rant]

When in doubt? Hit it with a hammer!!! It'll work nicely afterwards...