killdozer wrote:

TwistedAndFaded wrote:
killdozer wrote:Clamps are badlack of tasteno trust to jai haze anymore!What version of the Comet is that?... YFTK?...
yes yftk
but no difference yftk st or original ... the taste in this rda is not very good

Have you tried the wasp nano/ Entheon/ the flave or tigertek morphe rda's yet mate?

How does this compare to them?

Is it really that crap??

I had very high hopes for this as Jai is USUALLY bang on (but not always)
Mind you, he does focus far, FAR too much on wether or not you can get something to leak when Squonking and rates it way high if it won't leak, even if, imo, it's utter garbage otherwise, which is just plain stupid!
I mean, it's not f#@king rocket science....JUST DON'T SQUEEZE THE F#@KING LIFE OUT OF UR BOTTLE FOR F#@K SAKE JAI THEN GUESS WHAT MATE....IT WON'T PISS EVERYWHERE!!!
I like the guy and watch all his stuff but that really irritates me when he goes on and on about an atty not leaking when Squonking being THE most important thing to all squonkers/consumers....is it balls man....flavour is NUMERO UNO!

Only newbies or clumsy tossers manage to CONSTANTLY over squonk....ffs, you just gotta be a bit careful and keep it upright whilst doing so is all....not hard, not a bug deal even when it does happen from time to time (mostly when blotto on booze lol)

Ahhhh
Rant over.

I feel much better now ha ha