shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Plus Info Photo
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      1/2/2018 5:16:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 5941
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos8706
+1 details
Saw the blitzen and that reminded me i never tried the plus...

Got the plus and the 5ml extra pack for all in £30..

Thankyou blitzen :)

SKU 6907000 5ml converter @ SS

SKU 6578000 Aromamizer plus .

Edited on 1/3/2018 at 1:19 AM. Reason:
Some people need to grow a sense of humour
#12 (permalink)      1/2/2018 5:41:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
+1 details
Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm

Liking Weirdeks post.
Mention of the Bellus = fantastic flavour and I feel a "kinship" :)
Further mention of "saturation" and I understand what he's after.

Now am interested maybe in the Supreme v2 for I too am not crazy about postless decks but can live with them if it's that great an atomizer.

Not exactly sure of your flavour tastes Richy, despite the rumour that i should....but seeing u mention the Plus as well.

Ok, toddling off to see if the Plus is still for sale here.......or if it ever was? I have lost track of all the Supremes- which one is which, etc.
If so, buy one....and whatever that 5ml extra pack thingy is about.

( or the v2)

:)

Edited on 1/2/2018 at 5:43 PM. Reason:
(*~*) Was bored to death.. RIP :)
#13 (permalink)      1/2/2018 5:46:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
+1 details
This one?
Think the two of you are referring to two different models...

SKU 7729502

PS: Ok I think i ignored this the first time because it was 25mm. Will have to think about it. Don't really need such a big one :(

Edited on 1/2/2018 at 5:48 PM. Reason:
#14 (permalink)      1/2/2018 6:18:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
weirdek
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3
+1 details
ShelaghStone wrote:

This one?Think the two of you are referring to two different models...SKU 7729502PS: Ok I think i ignored this the first time because it was 25mm. Will have to think about it. Don't really need such a big one :(

The Plus is a large 30mm atty with the postless deck. It's almost identical to the Supreme V2 in everything except the deck and size. The Supreme V2 is a 25mm atty with the velocity deck. It's super easy to build and wick on, doesn't leak at all and is overall the best vape I've ever got out of an RTA. I don't think there are any 22mm RTA's with this type of airflow except for the old Bellus so you only have a choice in the 25mm market.

If you've tried the original Supreme and didn't like it, this one is basically an upgraded version of it with slightly better flavor and smoother airflow.

Edited on 1/2/2018 at 6:21 PM. Reason:
#15 (permalink)      1/2/2018 6:22:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
+1 details
Thanks Weirdek.

Ok, going to try the V2.
I am perfectly happy with many Bellus attys but...would prefer a proper top filling atty if it matches, or improves on the flavour.

I have an SX Q mini it would fit on to but generally I use 22mm and have smaller mods - dont want to buy a new mod just to accommodate one atomizer, etc...
#16 (permalink)      1/2/2018 6:30:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
weirdek
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3
+1 details
I consider it a great upgrade to the Bellus in both ease of use and flavour, at least in my opinion. The Bellus didn't allow for bigger or more exotic coils such as 3mm fused claptons etc., while the Supreme V2 has just enough space to fit those coils. If you want to build micro coils just turn the airflow down and you're good to go, although imo this tank shines with bigger builds and airflow fully open. It's almost like an RDA experience. You can also turn it into an RDA by unscrewing the chimney and glass tank which is neat.
#17 (permalink)      1/2/2018 6:44:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
+1 details
Agree. Yes with earlier Supremes, Boreus, etc used bigger coils.

Somewhere along the line i have developed an aversion to atomizers larger than 22mm.
Specifically because as equally fond of the Bellus, I was of the Moonshot but their 24mm wasn't as good as the 22mm version.
Which created this feeling that anything larger than 22 was a fail but would like to get past that if possible, since there are so few 22mm attys anyhow.

Thanks again.
#18 (permalink)      1/2/2018 7:22:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
asrr62
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 191
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos30
22mm atomizers are old school. i dont like 22 mm atomizers they are just too small.
#19 (permalink)      1/2/2018 7:35:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
+1 details
asrr62 wrote:

22mm atomizers are old school. i dont like 22 mm atomizers they are just too small.

Think it's less to do with the size of the atty, then it is with the decks used on larger ones.
Can't recall the name of these decks that everyone seems to love, but me....for my experience, at least so far is that due to their height, you have more room wheres on the 22mms that were my favourite, shorter decks, but lower chimneys = less space.

Might be old school but will give one more larger atomizer another look...but for myself, I would have preferred a 22mm version with proper top fill capabilities.
But willing to take a peek at this Blitzen as well. Its caught my eye and very few have done this past 1-2 years.

Edited on 1/2/2018 at 7:35 PM. Reason:
#20 (permalink)      1/3/2018 12:36:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
porota_r
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
What do you think about leak in the top fill chimney?
https://youtu.be/bJJtA15p8lo
Mono vapeador said that
#21 (permalink)      1/4/2018 11:12:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
asrr62
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 191
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos30
that is an aromamizer supreme deck. that atomizer is 25mm. the original aromamizer was 22mm and the original was super picky with the cotton!!!! i mean i tried a vertical 3.5mm clapton coil that worked the best but. the major fail to the aromamizer is that the juice has to go underneath and then find its was UP to the cotton through the SUPER SMALL HOLES. major fail. newer aromamizers the juice still has to find its way up though they have gotten pretty good at this point im pretty sure (only owned the original). the bitzen wicks completely different by the juice going directly to the sides of the cotton therefore less resistance and no juice getting stuck at the bottom. so imo this is how they should have designed the aromamizer.