Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

"Guide" on how to make it work
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/29/2021 2:56:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gekff
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2018
  • Posts 25
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos9
+1 details
"Guide" on how to make it work
This clone doesn't have the threading stopper like the sxk, otherwise they're the same.
When you receive it you just need to (wash all of the components of the RDA) and take out the ultem piece, that need to sit flush on the top of the barrel, too high and you get no flavor, too low and the cap doesn't sit correctly on the deck. what I did and what worked for me is to pinch the little ultem threadig with some pliers , in the upper part of the ultem where the threading catches for last. you dont want to pinch a lot just enough so the ruined threading does more friction. I did 4 little pinches in the upper part (far from the air inlets, if those collapse is game over lol).
The result is that in the final threadings you need to exert more force, the soft ultem will distort if you keep spinning so find the position you like and let it like that.
Hope this will be helpful!
#2 (permalink)      1/29/2021 3:20:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
glad you made it work for you. That piece never needs to move, so you could have simply glued it in place. Regardless, thats a huge oversight by the manufacturer, dont know if you got a bad one or they all were like that. Since its quite old, and Ive never seen this complaint before, I assume you got a bad one. Ingenuity wins, however, so vape on!
What does he mean when he says words?
#3 (permalink)      1/29/2021 3:23:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
Guess what? Both of us should have read the reviews, as this problem is mentioned a few times. That's why the reviews are there! DOH!
What does he mean when he says words?
#4 (permalink)      1/29/2021 3:23:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gekff
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2018
  • Posts 25
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos9
It's written all over the reviews... And glue on an RDA it's not really the best imho
#5 (permalink)      1/29/2021 3:25:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gekff
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2018
  • Posts 25
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos9
+1 details
Yes I did this guide bc of the reviews and the guy that in another thread did ask for the quality. Except for the ultem piece this is perfect so...