Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

How does this compare to cotton bacon v2?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      7/14/2018 7:12:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GramDogg
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 2080
  • Reviews 86
  • Kudos556
cory_m wrote:

Yeah that V2 was before they started putting scratch codes on them. I thought the same when I got it, but found plenty of people who had the same result from V2. The checks on the artwork (colors/fonts) of the baggie or asking at the shop I got it from didn't lean toward clone product either. The only thing I've used that came close to that V2 was the beige-ish muji pads on here, and even those let go of the nasty break in taste faster. For what it's worth, some people can't taste it... I'm not one of those people.


No it had the scratch code and everything. The website it gave to authenticate it was fake though. Wicknwape or something lol. Didn't work on wicknvape website.

#12 (permalink)      7/14/2018 8:30:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cory_m
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 93
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos48
GramDogg wrote:

No it had the scratch code and everything. The website it gave to authenticate it was fake though. Wicknwape or something lol. Didn't work on wicknvape website.

I'm saying the V2 I tried was a bag from before they decided to start using scratch codes on them at all, back when they first started posting on their site "how to spot the clone" via packaging imperfections.

#13 (permalink)      7/14/2018 9:33:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Coops72
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 1523
  • Reviews 82
  • Kudos2271
I’ve been loving Vendetta cotton from Iwodevape.

Surprisingly good for the price.
Rage on you crazy diamond.
#14 (permalink)      7/15/2018 11:16:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GramDogg
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 2080
  • Reviews 86
  • Kudos556
Coops72 wrote:

I’ve been loving Vendetta cotton from Iwodevape.

Surprisingly good for the price.


Yeah, AOLVAPE and Coil Father stuff are great too. AOLVAPE (wood color)/(unbleached) cotton is a Kendo gold clone for $1.59.

#15 (permalink)      7/15/2018 11:18:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GramDogg
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 2080
  • Reviews 86
  • Kudos556
+1 details
Coops72 wrote:

I’ve been loving Vendetta cotton from Iwodevape.

Surprisingly good for the price.


Yeah, AOLVAPE and Coil Father stuff are great too. AOLVAPE (wood color)/(unbleached) cotton is a Kendo gold clone for $1.59.

#16 (permalink)      8/18/2018 3:52:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CelticVVolf
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 105
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos65
+1 details
At first I still preferred the cotton bacon v2 because the Prime is tighter and I had to re-adjust my pulls!
but.. after a pack of this my V2 is sitting. I think for RTA v2 is still better unless you comb prime out real well.

For RDA the Prime is better!** Ive found if you get a thick piece roll it tight cut in half then pluck a little off each end and twist to get a tight roll inside. Once you have it in comb each end well not the normal fluff but actually comb it and it will wick at least 50% better!!! BUTTT it will also go back quicker!

I found the V2 lasts a little longer vs combed Prime but if you don't comb it just fluff it will wick slower but will last longer. For squonking I comb it real well and just re-wick every 4 days. Dripping I just fluff and I get week out of it.

The flavor between v2 and Prime are the same but Prime wicks better in RDA and v2 in RTA IMO also with Prime you get a tighter roll inside the coil so less spitback and other issues plus this also helps Id bet in the faster wicking. I still order both more Prime now tho as I use RDA's most.
#17 (permalink)      8/18/2018 2:44:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
vBDKv
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 91
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos17
CelticVVolf wrote:

At first I still preferred the cotton bacon v2 because the Prime is tighter and I had to re-adjust my pulls!
but.. after a pack of this my V2 is sitting. I think for RTA v2 is still better unless you comb prime out real well.

For RDA the Prime is better!** Ive found if you get a thick piece roll it tight cut in half then pluck a little off each end and twist to get a tight roll inside. Once you have it in comb each end well not the normal fluff but actually comb it and it will wick at least 50% better!!! BUTTT it will also go back quicker!

I found the V2 lasts a little longer vs combed Prime but if you don't comb it just fluff it will wick slower but will last longer. For squonking I comb it real well and just re-wick every 4 days. Dripping I just fluff and I get week out of it.

The flavor between v2 and Prime are the same but Prime wicks better in RDA and v2 in RTA IMO also with Prime you get a tighter roll inside the coil so less spitback and other issues plus this also helps Id bet in the faster wicking. I still order both more Prime now tho as I use RDA's most.


Thank you for the detailed reply! I have yet to dig into my bag of prime, but I'll be sure to take your pointers into consideration :)

#18 (permalink)      8/24/2018 9:00:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
vBDKv
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 91
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos17
I'm getting more flavor, more throat hit and a lot less dry hits with this cotton. I chain vape from time to time, and this is fantastic for that. I'm using a Siren V2.
#19 (permalink)      11/2/2018 10:16:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BaggaBrows
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos2
GramDogg wrote:

No it had the scratch code and everything. The website it gave to authenticate it was fake though. Wicknwape or something lol. Didn't work on wicknvape website.



lol at "WicknWape"
"Yes bro, what you been up to?"
"Not much, just doin' a lot of waping. I love a good wape I do! Full time wapist, 24/7!"
"I'm still getting the hang of it all... I can't handle all the mess afterwards, getting wape juices everywhere. On my clothes, all over my bed sheets, it's a right bitch to clean it all up!"
"Nah bro, you gotta take it slow at first, make sure to break 'er in before you go drilling full force."
"...dirty bastard"


Edited on 11/2/2018 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Formatting
#20 (permalink)      11/3/2018 5:54:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BaggaBrows
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos2
vBDKv wrote:

I'm getting more flavor, more throat hit and a lot less dry hits with this cotton. I chain vape from time to time, and this is fantastic for that. I'm using a Siren V2.



I was always led to understand that throat "hit" often WAS the result of dry-hitting? Or at least not something I'd consider a particularly desirable effect. Am I mistaken?

#21 (permalink)      11/3/2018 8:01:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
vBDKv
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 91
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos17
+1 details
BaggaBrows wrote:

vBDKv wrote:
I'm getting more flavor, more throat hit and a lot less dry hits with this cotton. I chain vape from time to time, and this is fantastic for that. I'm using a Siren V2.

I was always led to understand that throat "hit" often WAS the result of dry-hitting? Or at least not something I'd consider a particularly desirable effect. Am I mistaken?



Actually it's how "harsh" the nic is at the back of your throat, which is desirable for most ex smokers that do MTL vaping.