Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

@Staff Correct the title
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/2/2018 9:58:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Athos.23
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2016
  • Posts 1414
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos1359
@Staff Correct the title
hi

@Staff

there is a small mistake in the title
instead of "Prime" there is written Pirme,
correct the title for a better search
;)
¦¦¦ IF I HELPED YOU GIVE ME A HAND, PUT +TIPS, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO, BLESS ††† ¦¦¦
#2 (permalink)      9/20/2018 1:45:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
Athos.23 wrote:

hi@Staff there is a small mistake in the titleinstead of "Prime" there is written Pirme,correct the title for a better search;)

@Anniepan @Staff

Most importantly, this is certainly NOT a mechanical mod whatsoever, it is unregulated or semi-mechanical. That's more important to correct than the spelling as stating it us mechanical is not fact!!!

#3 (permalink)      9/20/2018 6:27:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Athos.23
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2016
  • Posts 1414
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos1359
+1 details
Rene_vape_master wrote:

Athos.23 wrote:
hi@Staff there is a small mistake in the titleinstead of "Prime" there is written Pirme,correct the title for a better search;)

@Anniepan @Staff

Most importantly, this is certainly NOT a mechanical mod whatsoever, it is unregulated or semi-mechanical. That's more important to correct than the spelling as stating it us mechanical is not fact!!!

hibryd mech mod (mech mod + circuit)

¦¦¦ IF I HELPED YOU GIVE ME A HAND, PUT +TIPS, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO, BLESS ††† ¦¦¦
#4 (permalink)      10/1/2018 2:14:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wiralPirate
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2018
  • Posts 33
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos9
Athos.23 wrote:

Rene_vape_master wrote:
Athos.23 wrote:

@Anniepan @Staff

Most importantly, this is certainly NOT a mechanical mod whatsoever, it is unregulated or semi-mechanical. That's more important to correct than the spelling as stating it us mechanical is not fact!!! hibryd mech mod (mech mod + circuit)

You're referencing it wrong. It seems more likely a 510 mech mod boosted up with tiny chip protecting user from hazardous events. If hybrid with protections (delrin sleeves and rings doesn't count) would ever get made those unregulated might be still dangerous for newcomers.

Edited on 10/1/2018 at 2:14 PM. Reason: