shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

God damn random colors
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/10/2018 2:45:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Moldy
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 1708
  • Reviews 182
  • Kudos1792
God damn random colors
It's shitty to see 'random color's again, but I knew it would be the case when I first saw these stab wood mods were being produced. My Crea kicks ass so I'd possibly consider this mod if I could choose the general color - but only having an option for random colors just pisses me off. I'm too picky about mod color to tolerate these kind of shenanigans. Shame.
#2 (permalink)      4/14/2018 1:15:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
benley73
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 142
  • Reviews 175
  • Kudos26
Especially when they can look at the window on box an let you know colour , Id buy one but not @ that price for random pot luck , some will be nice others just plain horrible , an where we are from we like to choose which our money goes on
#3 (permalink)      12/22/2018 6:23:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lanceG
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 90
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos17
Most god-awful, horrid, malignant, frustratingly stupid way to market stabilized and resin products. I hate it. I hate it so much, that I lose all respect for any vendor that does this. Who the hell wants to gamble like this? If it was a $20 mod, ok then, maybe, but for anything slightly decent and appealing it's gonna be around $100 and who the hell is going to risk it? I mean COME ON China! WTF!?!? If I had $100 to gamble on something I might hate, I wouldn't bother with a clone (I know this is not a clone) or something made in China, I would just buy the real deal! And it's ALWAYS the mod I would really love to buy, but I never will because I know I'll get the shit-brown one or pink or some other god awful color.

Everyone should totally boycott ALL of the random color items - maybe then they will wake up...

*I did buy the X-Pipe, and it wasn't too bad (the color). Love the mod itself...