shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

@Anniepan - Random colours & not a preorder
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/14/2018 5:19:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
@Anniepan - Random colours & not a preorder
Hi Anniepan.
I know this doesn't really matter but just so you guys know, this is not a preorder, it has been out for months, I've had one for over two months now and it's a beautiful and fantastic mod!

What's more important is this random colours nonsense.
Anniepan, you guys can easily see what colour the mods are by looking through the viewing window on the packaging without having to break the seal and open it.
By doing this you could easily offer us a choice of colour.

I purchased my one through random colours and ended up with black, a colour I hate,(because what's the point of stab wood if your going to dye it black?! It's meant to be colourful)
Even though I don't like the colour I still love the mod because it's awesome and I would happily purchase another one from fasttech if you offered a colour choice.

The thing is, there will be a hell of a lot of people who want to buy this mod but unless you offer a choice of colour, they simply won't take the risk of getting a colour they hate, which is sad since its amazing.

Thanks Anniepan, I really hope you can resolve this! :)
#2 (permalink)      4/14/2018 10:25:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Moldy
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 1708
  • Reviews 182
  • Kudos1792
+1 details
They don't give a shit about random colors. Even when other sites offer these kind of items in separate colors FT always bunches them together. You lost this battle before it even begun.

The day you get them to separate the colors is the day they'll actually honor a price match request.

Edited on 4/14/2018 at 10:26 PM. Reason:
#3 (permalink)      4/14/2018 11:26:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jubby
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 3608
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos14180
I want this but drunker.
If you want on or off the list just let me know.
#4 (permalink)      4/15/2018 12:29:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
Moldy wrote:

They don't give a shit about random colors. Even when other sites offer these kind of items in separate colors FT always bunches them together. You lost this battle before it even begun.The day you get them to separate the colors is the day they'll actually honor a price match request.

Mate, they have price matched many, many items I have personally requested. One example is when they recently inflated Oumier pricing then put them back down

On random colours, they have actually offered colour choice where others have not, an example of this is the new listing for the Arctic Dolphin Anita; FT offer a choice of panel material/colour and frame colour, where everyone else(apart from HG) only offer a choice of frame colour.

I do agree with you, random colours and dishonouring price requests are not common place here, but to say they always offer random colours where others offer choice and to say they never honour price requests, is disingenuous, they do, but yes, they should do both a lot more often than they do.

The biggest quarm I have is them always blaming the manufacturer etc when there are delays or problems with supplying/delivering products or acquiring stock, especially when every other Chinese retailer has it in stock and they still have it on 'pre-order' then when i ask what's holding my order up, they reply to my query saying the manufacturer is delaying it because they can't make enough etc etc....it's frustrating and I'd rather be told the truth, not lied to!

#5 (permalink)      4/16/2018 9:47:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ukg3no
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos0
I'll buy this mod but only if they give us a colour choice
#6 (permalink)      5/7/2018 3:32:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Error989
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 510
  • Reviews 190
  • Kudos241
ukg3no wrote:

I'll buy this mod but only if they give us a colour choice

you can open a ticket and tell them what color you want or request them to send you some photos so you can pick