Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Another unicorn search.... @staff product request
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      5/28/2022 7:08:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11019
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6888
ericbnc wrote:

You solved a problem I never knew exist since Nintendo switch. Our grandchildren love the switch.

At this point, didn't exactly solve it... I have finally gotten the triggers I ordered to work somewhat.. they do not clip fully on my new phone without the clip forcing it off my phone slowly from over extension. Safe to say, I think the max *acceptable* phone width for the triggers I bought is 14.8~mm. still better than 12mm the most like other triggers.

I do like my switch, but the lack of non-nintendo exclusive titles is what puts me off the most from using it much, along with the size(which isn't too big and slot of people prefer the bigger than a phone screen).

Soultaco wrote:

I just go a new battery from my old hacked psp. I think it was something like dev5. But I lost all of my games and now I need to learn to rehack it with new firmware because I forgot how to d ino it.

There are tons of videos how to hack it without a Pandora battery. My issue with putting in a new battery, I have to solder the leads to the charging port of the motherboard. The space between the - and +
contacts are 1mm apart... Very easy to bridge the connection on accident.

There are ways to stick a new battery in the battery pack housing, but that requires soldering to the chip board in the battery and I already broke the 4 original boards I had.

Edited on 5/28/2022 at 7:11 PM. Reason:
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#12 (permalink)      5/28/2022 7:30:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11019
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6888
On that note, I think the triggers are still nice.

@staff I have a product request.

Il take a picture of the box when I get home in a few hours ... As its has both English and Chinese information on the box, both contradictory of the "model number" and maker... (Thanks to 1 of the 12 picture translators I tried\downloaded!!! I could read Chinese :) )

Edited on 5/28/2022 at 7:41 PM. Reason:
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#13 (permalink)      5/28/2022 9:15:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11019
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6888
#14 (permalink)      5/29/2022 6:51:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
...When I solder anything where the chance to "accidentally bridge" a circuit is high, I often use a "divider" to "close off" and isolate the area...many times it's just something I have lying around that can keep the soldering area separate - an old strip of copper/metal/etc that can take heat, and create a wall that solder cannot get past. It works, though often a third hand, or clip, is needed!
What does he mean when he says words?