shopping cart empty
Flooding like no day before!? SOLVED!!! (Fix on the first post)
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      4/5/2019 12:09:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2164
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2286
+3 details
Received mine yesterday, I did the Vaping with Vic method and no issues good comb out, just enough cotton to cover the airflow, juice up it really well and pat it down over the airflow and it works Great!
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#32 (permalink)      4/5/2019 12:21:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4790
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3184
+1 details
Yeah I kind of want one, it is on the list. These things come out though and you get all this hype, and blah blah blah and boom next thing has come out! That is old news now, this is better then that, that was crap compared to this new thing... Kind of glad I didn't buy the gear, not fond of the 510 drip tips. Now this is on the list, but the rebirth RTA is out now too. Then there is the profile unity, not into mesh but it has gotten allot of rave reviews.. Also I do love to waste cotton.

Keep us posted on how you like it XDM45ACP, it's still on the list and next month it will be even cheaper.
#33 (permalink)      4/5/2019 5:36:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
devin.d.veer
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 34
  • Reviews 448
  • Kudos19
+1 details
EternalSpline wrote:

Yeah I kind of want one, it is on the list. These things come out though and you get all this hype, and blah blah blah and boom next thing has come out! That is old news now, this is better then that, that was crap compared to this new thing... Kind of glad I didn't buy the gear, not fond of the 510 drip tips. Now this is on the list, but the rebirth RTA is out now too. Then there is the profile unity, not into mesh but it has gotten allot of rave reviews.. Also I do love to waste cotton.

Keep us posted on how you like it XDM45ACP, it's still on the list and next month it will be even cheaper.

Hahhahaa very true 😂
Regarding the problem of my zeus.. i have discovered few of flooding reports on this rta and so far (from the ones i have got a reply) are the gray/gunmetal ones... so... but that being said its just few people having this issue so i dont think you are going to have the same problem in yours, very unlikely. Just if possible, avoid getting the gray one just to be sure. But its a great rta.

#34 (permalink)      4/5/2019 5:38:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rico300zx
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1105
  • Reviews 145
  • Kudos306
+1 details
I received the clone and authentic today and they are identical except for the packaging looks photocopied in the clone
www.youtube.com/rico300zx (Hand Strength and Weight Lifting in case your interested)
#35 (permalink)      4/5/2019 5:39:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
devin.d.veer
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 34
  • Reviews 448
  • Kudos19
XDM45ACP wrote:

Received mine yesterday, I did the Vaping with Vic method and no issues good comb out, just enough cotton to cover the airflow, juice up it really well and pat it down over the airflow and it works Great!

Alright man glad to hear yours is working. I have tried every possible wicking method in this planet and the next one too... that was actually one of my first thoughts to comb it properly as i usually do because there was this theory that if the wicks touches the walls too much the chamber takes the juice from the wicks and dump it on the deck. But still no dice with lighter combing.

#36 (permalink)      4/5/2019 5:48:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
holgmann
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 122
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos220

Just if possible, avoid getting the gray

To late... But my gray and black ones have no leaks at all. Maybe i'm lucky

#37 (permalink)      4/5/2019 6:41:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4790
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3184
I almost always go silver or black, I can't get into all the matchy stuff. Well I guess in a way I am into it if I always try for silver or black everything but you know what I am saying the blue mod and blue atty to match, I don't do any of that. If it's for sale and a color only then yeah sure.. I like my beer cold and my mods black.
#38 (permalink)      4/5/2019 6:46:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 8724
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos13661
+1 details
devin.d.veer wrote:

Alright man glad to hear yours is working. I have tried every possible wicking method in this planet and the next one too... that was actually one of my first thoughts to comb it properly as i usually do because there was this theory that if the wicks touches the walls too much the chamber takes the juice from the wicks and dump it on the deck. But still no dice with lighter combing.

I received my black version today and the first hit was fantastic but the following 4-5 I had to spit out. It too started spitting in my mouth.

I normally draw very hard on atomizers but didnt feel that this one needed such a hard pull. Pulling less, letting the atomizer work for me naturally, the spitting stopped.
I have just had about 30 vapes on it now to test it out further and that spitting has stopped...

Hope you get yours sorted out.

MOB RULE MUST NEVER WIN! Left-wing fascism: An infantile disorder. America Bashing: A sport for the most stupid amongst us.
#39 (permalink)      4/5/2019 6:56:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4790
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3184
+4 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Attack
#40 (permalink)      4/5/2019 6:58:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 8724
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos13661
+1 details
EternalSpline wrote:

"started spitting in my mouth."

Maybe it knows your a racist old bitch? I hope the trolls find you face to face and drag you to Hell, but for now just go away!

Do not troll the product thread Eternal Spline.

The op mentioned that he was drinking the juice, as I first was.

I have tried wicking it 6 times and the damn thing makes me drink the juice

Edited on 4/5/2019 at 7:00 PM. Reason:
MOB RULE MUST NEVER WIN! Left-wing fascism: An infantile disorder. America Bashing: A sport for the most stupid amongst us.
#41 (permalink)      4/10/2019 1:30:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
devin.d.veer
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 34
  • Reviews 448
  • Kudos19
+7 details
SOLVED!!!!!!

Found this fix in another forum about someone having the same flooding issue with the Zeus X.

Problem:
The OUTTER chamber was not pressed in enough. I placed the tank on the table without the deck on, and there was a good 1-1.5mm gap where the edge of the glass ended and where the outter chamber was touching the table. So the outter chamber was protruding from the edge of the glass.

Fix:
As suggested on the other forum, I took a flat piece of wood (coin etc would work too), took off the drip tip to make it more stable, placed the tank upside down on a hard surface and pushed the outter chamber in with the help of the piece of wood I had. They said it would make a "click" sound when the chamber sets in place but mine was making cracking and squeaking and almost sounded like the metal is breaking. After few pushes and eyeballing the edges levels, the edge of the outter chamber was perfectly lined up with the edge of the glass. I was surprise tho how hard I had to press to get it in place.
Then I filled the tank all they way full and well be damned, absolutely ZERO FLOODING and not even spitting. And this was the same flooding build/wicking I did about a week ago when I just gave up and left the tank sitting waiting for customer service to respond.

So in my opinnion, the problem was in the press fitting of the chamber to the top piece and the two parts meet in a place that at lesast my eye couldnt tell that its not pressed all the way.
A defected unit? Yes indeed. For a seccond I thought this is a tank i dont know how to wick :D

A massive thanks to everyone here for being so helpful and giving good tips for troubleshooting the flooding!