shopping cart empty
Flooding like no day before!? SOLVED!!! (Fix on the first post)
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      4/12/2019 4:02:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6052
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos8836
+1 details
EternalSpline wrote:

it's not worth the hype.

LOL

The stench, La Douleur Exquise, and the gimp. What a team....
#52 (permalink)      4/12/2019 6:09:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 8725
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos13662
+1 details
Richy7 wrote:

LOL

I chuckled at that as well 😝

MOB RULE MUST NEVER WIN! Left-wing fascism: An infantile disorder. America Bashing: A sport for the most stupid amongst us.
#53 (permalink)      4/12/2019 6:54:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
karlos1989
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 1503
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos869
No word of a lie the way to wick this is extremely precise! Iv found that if you wet your wicks before you put the chamber on i got the "drinking juice effect" so i would take my wicks out of the wick slots and trim the cotton (firebolt,flashwicks) take any excess hanging into the wick ports and trim it to just sit in the wicking channels. Then the next time i tried just putting the silver airflow chamber on without any juice on the wicks, put everything back together close of the top airflow and fill right up to the brim open the airflow a tiny bit and inhale like your vaping but dont vape just to get the juice flowing capillary style leave for 5 mins and you'll see your coils wet take a vape and you should be good to go. IF you have done this method and still doesn't stop the "drinking juice" just take out your cotton from the wells and trim them ever so slightly and you will defo be fine.

Made a thread about this here :)

Zeus X clone with retail looking packaging

Edited on 4/12/2019 at 6:55 AM. Reason: .
Bonkers For The Squonkers
#54 (permalink)      4/12/2019 7:20:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 8725
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos13662
I just cut mine to the right spot but rather than struggle with that chamber, just squeezed them together, pulled up like rabbit ears ( much like earlier subtanks) and then poked them down once the chamber was on, then juiced them. That worked perfectly for me.

I drank juice for the first 3 hits but then it stopped and has been a perfect vape since..

Indeed, the rabbit ear wicking is the only comparison I would make to earlier subtanks.

Edited on 4/12/2019 at 7:25 AM. Reason:
MOB RULE MUST NEVER WIN! Left-wing fascism: An infantile disorder. America Bashing: A sport for the most stupid amongst us.
#55 (permalink)      4/12/2019 7:41:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
How to wick the Zeus X rta properly every time, use the dam method. Rest the tails on top of the juice holes, don't place the tails inside the holes. When you fill the tank up they will expand into the holes about 1mm. No flooding or gurgling.
#56 (permalink)      4/12/2019 8:32:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4790
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3184
+1 details
My first go I wicked to lightly, so I pulled it and re-did it with the same coils in it. Working fine with the wicking 2nd go even though it is a tad too dense. No dry hits. I am also thinking the juice I put in it might be a tad off. I just bought it at a local shop but the flavor is not great thought this RTA, so maybe that is part of it.

I am not a fan of Ni80, and the coils it came with are Ni80. Also the coils had allot of hot spots, they worked out but that might be an issue, so I will probably pull them today also.

I think this Zeus is a step up from the last one but the deck is a tad high. Like the serpent the last one by SMM went to far with the bringing the deck up, but did different wicking. That one is a tad picky for my liking also. I have confidence that this one can be really good, I just was not expecting out of the box to be so unimpressed with the deck. I feel like they could have done a no post, without the posts that this one has and wicking would be much better. The blitzen is a no post, but a true no post and it's not top airflow it is more in line with how steamcrave does it. I really enjoy it allot. It is a bit picky with wicking also.
If you don't have one you might enjoy it.

I said my opinion was based on a first build that it was not worth the hype, it's just my opinion and I will be fine revising said opinion based on further experience with it. I like allot of things about it, but so far unfortunately it is not anything better then I already owned.