shopping cart empty
***Leaking and flooding Fix
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/12/2019 4:45:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 9016
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos14137
+2 details
You dont have the leaking problem with either of yours, do you Richy??
If not, did you get them both here...

*Indeed, I leave them on top of the SX Mini's, sometimes for a day as i have a couple and the bottoms are always dry when I unscrew them off of a mod.

Edited on 8/12/2019 at 4:47 PM. Reason:
MOB RULE MUST NEVER WIN! Left-wing fascism: An infantile disorder. The far left preaches tolerance but spews hate.
#12 (permalink)      8/12/2019 4:57:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6157
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9006
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

You dont have the leaking problem with either of yours, do you Richy??If not, did you get them both here.

Hi SS :)

Got all 4 from here and all with no problems, Except the one i destroyed :( self inflicted.....

but then all 4 are flush glass bottom to bottom of inner chamber, so none part of the bad batch reported in this thread.

#13 (permalink)      8/15/2019 10:49:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LukeV
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 159
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos115
+4 details
I felt like I should update on my previous post. I gave this a try and was a bit skeptical, but it seems to have cured the flooding issue completely. One quick wallop just like the video showed is all it took. I gave it a try about an hour before I left work yesterday and then I topped off the tank before I left for the day and left it on my shelf. Came in today and it's absolutely flawless. No flooding or gurgling whatsoever. This atty came dangerously close to being tossed in the trash but now I can actually enjoy it.

Thanks to all who chimed in about this. Excellent solution!
Teenage angst has paid off well. Now I'm bored and old.
#14 (permalink)      8/17/2019 8:12:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 9016
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos14137
+1 details
I too was sceptical especially because I only had spit back, rather than leaking for the first 15 minutes after a re-wick. I could leave it on a mod for 24 hours, not touch it and it would be bone dry.

But, just that first 15 minutes, sooooooo I did just do this on the first one I needed to rewick and it worked. For the first time I dont have that issue the first 15 minutes.

Will do the next one tomorrow and see how that works. 😁
MOB RULE MUST NEVER WIN! Left-wing fascism: An infantile disorder. The far left preaches tolerance but spews hate.
#15 (permalink)      8/23/2019 9:04:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Moran
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos4
+2 details
Glad it helped u guys this is what all this forum about ^_^ the day i got it i was helpless and then i started looking for sloultions and now im glad that it helped others :)
Vape on!