Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

A novelty?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/21/2019 4:17:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
WackyHarry
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 709
  • Reviews 93
  • Kudos404
A novelty?
A 18350 battery, how long does it last?
#2 (permalink)      3/21/2019 4:21:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
FoxVape
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 5053
  • Reviews 132
  • Kudos5594
+1 details
Well, you can't build too low on a 18350 so I guess it should last at least a few hours! :-)
Two wolves fight within us. One is evil, one is good. The one that wins is the one we feed.
#3 (permalink)      3/21/2019 4:23:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
FoxVape
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 5053
  • Reviews 132
  • Kudos5594
+1 details
The smallest battery I'm willing to use is a 18500
Two wolves fight within us. One is evil, one is good. The one that wins is the one we feed.
#4 (permalink)      3/21/2019 6:04:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
+1 details
It depends on how you vape. If you vape high ohms carrying around a dual 21700, for example, is silly when you could have one of these in a tiny mod:

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#5 (permalink)      3/21/2019 6:10:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
WackyHarry
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 709
  • Reviews 93
  • Kudos404
FoxVape wrote:

The smallest battery I'm willing to use is a 18500



Thats gotta be an hour. :)

#6 (permalink)      3/21/2019 6:11:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
WackyHarry
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 709
  • Reviews 93
  • Kudos404
gph61 wrote:

It depends on how you vape. If you vape high ohms carrying around a dual 21700, for example, is silly when you could have one of these in a tiny mod:



Sorry! I see!


Edited on 3/21/2019 at 6:16 PM. Reason:
#7 (permalink)      3/21/2019 6:18:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
+2 details
This is tiny and 108 grams all in. What's stupid about it?

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#8 (permalink)      3/21/2019 7:42:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Troepfler
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1929
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos975
+2 details
gph61 wrote:

This is tiny and 108 grams all in. What's stupid about it?


Not bad, but a short mod with a quite long and/or heavy atty is sometimes top-heavy,
I like it more when the emphasis/barycenter is low, better handling and better standing.
This Keepower with 1200mAh and 10/15 Amps is nice.
Perhaps a 16mm Origen Little with beauty ring or something similar would look good.
Atto mod 18350 would be an other choice (Edit: and more ergonomic).
I have to think about that ...


Edited on 3/21/2019 at 7:56 PM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      3/21/2019 8:25:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
Troepfler wrote:

gph61 wrote:This is tiny and 108 grams all in. What's stupid about it?Not bad, but a short mod with a quite long and/or heavy atty is sometimes top-heavy,I like it more when the emphasis/barycenter is low, better handling and better standing.This Keepower with 1200mAh and 10/15 Amps is nice.Perhaps a 16mm Origen Little with beauty ring or something similar would look good.Atto mod 18350 would be an other choice (Edit: and more ergonomic).I have to think about that ...

That's a titanium EVL Reaper V1 in stubby mode on an alumuinum Nemesis tube. The only noticeable weight is the 18350 battery in the mod.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#10 (permalink)      3/21/2019 8:36:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Troepfler
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1929
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos975
^^^^ SKU 6150200, 45grams ?
#11 (permalink)      3/21/2019 8:58:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
It's in short tank mode so a little less than that. I'd guess 35 to 40 grams, something like that.
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.