Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Flavour, flavour and more flavour
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/22/2019 12:42:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
$0.50 rebate earned+5 details
Flavour, flavour and more flavour
A gem of a rda, this little talked about or reviewed single coil 22mm rda produces flavour which very few other rdas can match.

The stainless steel and black versions have an adjustable inner air flow cap and a removable 810 style drip tip while the three PC versions have an integrated and non adjustable one piece cap/510 style drip tip. The draw from the single air flow hole is an open dl type but it can be dialed down to suit your style and almost mtl using the PC caps which have smaller bore 510 style drip tips. The base has knurling which aids in removing the rda from a mod.

The one piece insulator/air flow post looks unusual and I have not been able to confirm what it's made of but it works flawlessly and it has not melted, deformed or degraded when running it up to 75W. One post is intentionally taller than the other post with openings for the coil higher in order to make it easier to install a coil where the coil legs are not pre bent or parallel although the slits for your coil are a bit small, so trying to fit thick wire coils is impossible without filing the slits to make them taller. A 4mm deep juice well is sufficient for the size of the rda and in squonk mode it's perfect.

This rda really shines above most other rdas in the flavour department, for all types of e-liquid flavours. For me it beats the Citadel, the Haku Venna, the Flave and other highly regarded flavour rdas. Pick one up and experience it for yourself.

#2 (permalink)      5/22/2019 1:32:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheRedlines
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 2229
  • Reviews 57
  • Kudos1858
+1 details
Great review. Enough to make me add one to the cart. Is the cap domed in the inside? I'm looking forward to giving it a run and seeing how it compares to my favorites.

Edited on 5/22/2019 at 1:34 AM. Reason:
#3 (permalink)      5/22/2019 1:41:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
TheRedlines wrote:

Great review. Enough to make me add one to the cart. Is the cap domed in the inside? I'm looking forward to giving it a run and seeing how it compares to my favorites.

I wasn't expecting much from an rda with one single airflow but this surpassed my expectations and I'm getting the other colours for the caps and variety of the two different vape styles between the PC caps/drip tips and the ss caps/drip tips.

#4 (permalink)      5/22/2019 5:13:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Squonk_life
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 1311
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos807
+2 details
Why you making me put this back in my cart after I had talked myself out of getting one.
Squonklife
#5 (permalink)      5/28/2019 1:02:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
+1 details
drip tip is neither 510 or 810...think flav/ entheon etc.
What does he mean when he says words?
#6 (permalink)      5/28/2019 1:29:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gatok
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 737
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1095
+2 details
I'm not in DL anymore but this atty looks very interesting. With an air intake a little more higher to prevent leaking from oversquonking and a PEI tank, it would be perfect. Thanks.
#7 (permalink)      5/29/2019 4:15:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
carrion4worm wrote:

drip tip is neither 510 or 810...think flav/ entheon etc.

That's why I said 510/810 style, not 510/810 size drip tip.

#8 (permalink)      7/4/2019 4:38:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DCdave
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 111
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos36
+1 details
it is a good rda very nice is the translucent one my only gripe is the o rings I have already lost my top cap and need to order a new rda to replace lol
Mad hair in the morning
#9 (permalink)      7/4/2019 4:48:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Coops72
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 1523
  • Reviews 82
  • Kudos2271
+1 details
How does it go dripping wise ? Can you just blat the juice in down the drip tip ?

Thanks for the heads up DJ
Rage on you crazy diamond.
#10 (permalink)      7/5/2019 8:48:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
Coops72 wrote:

How does it go dripping wise ? Can you just blat the juice in down the drip tip ?

Thanks for the heads up DJ

No worries. The drip tip has a narrow 5.5mm bore so you really can't just blurt juice in through it.

#11 (permalink)      7/21/2019 2:15:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
xauss
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 325
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos446
proprietry drip-tip is a deal breaker

other than that it looks good
assume the above is heavy on irony