shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Photos! It's an exact replica! Great clone!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      2/25/2021 7:40:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hunterrrrr
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 70
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos33
No offense taken. I deserve it. I did some side by side comparison and the thing is definitely not an exact replica. And I probably won't waste the money on clones again. I've had nothing but bad experiences with clones. I bought the Griffin 25 RTA and it ended up being a clone, my first build on it three of the Damned grub screws stripped out while deep inside the threads and so that rendered the thing useless.
And I just don't like it... After a few days of messing with it, I'm regretting it . I mean it's not that big of a loss,...
My real one seems to perform much better. I did a few builds on each rta, same everything, and the real one just seems to work better. Idk what it is, maybe it's the metal they're using. It just tastes funny. I washed it multiple times...

The blue one is authentic. The stainless is clone

Edited on 3/15/2021 at 2:26 AM. Reason:
My website = ***Longliveledzeppelin.blogspot.com*** = Hundreds of Led Zeppelin bootlegs, all free!
#32 (permalink)      2/25/2021 7:48:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hunterrrrr
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 70
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos33
Hahahahahhahaaa I just read all of the comments here... Man it's like the good Ole days when forums were still a thing.
I think it's great that you can post start threads on this website like it's a forum. I've been having a bit of fun. But really I start these threads to try and inform people a bit more than what they give us in the item discription. I may not be the most thorough, but I try.
Man it hope they will still ship to me in New Jersey after this vape mail ban goes into place....
My website = ***Longliveledzeppelin.blogspot.com*** = Hundreds of Led Zeppelin bootlegs, all free!
#33 (permalink)      2/25/2021 7:48:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hunterrrrr
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 70
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos33
Hahahahahhahaaa I just read all of the comments here... Man it's like the good Ole days when forums were still a thing.
I think it's great that you can post start threads on this website like it's a forum. I've been having a bit of fun. But really I start these threads to try and inform people a bit more than what they give us in the item discription. I may not be the most thorough, but I try.
Man it hope they will still ship to me in New Jersey after this vape mail ban goes into place....
#34 (permalink)      2/25/2021 7:50:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gatok
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 618
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos959
+1 details
Replicas, replicants...

All of them have their little heart.

Edited on 2/25/2021 at 7:56 PM. Reason:
#35 (permalink)      2/25/2021 8:19:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2261
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos1169
+1 details
Thanks for those photos, anytime you can do a direct comparison is great. It definitely looks like both chimney and deck posts are Chinesium of the highest order. Of course, that may not mean a thing to you, or even to the vape quality in general. Much like others here, I would worry about the effects of heating this aluminum-looking compound, much preferring Stainless Steel. This is done as a cost cutting measure and is totally unacceptable!

I'm going to give you some advice, whether you want it or not, lol! ...Most clones of Low to Medium cost Chinese atomizers are bad, for one reason or another...There are a few winners, and they rise like cream to the top in time. Wait for reviews from people you've seen on threads , ask questions, whatever. I saw you posted some reviews - that's awesome, and you can help other users this way. I have given things good reviews only to have a problem develop after it's been posted...all you can do is write another review, you cant change a published review...I recommend that in this case, but that's your call.

The good clone makers (SXK, YFTK, Ulton, etc) rarely clone other Chinese-designed atties, instead choosing to clone limited-run, High-end, and/or super-expensive atomizers, that you may or may not be familiar with at this point in your journey. There are good atty clones that I think you would like, with excellent quality, like Fatality M25 or Juggerknot RTAs. Check em out! The quality is much better, almost authentic looking, and because it's made in China cheaply, you can pay 20 instead of 85 like the original.
Insert idiotic mantra here.
#36 (permalink)      2/26/2021 2:22:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13024
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20584
Congratulations on being able to do something that, it seems, few are able to do hunter, take responsibility for an error.

V8

I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#37 (permalink)      2/26/2021 3:03:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6489
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9540
+1 details
vape8ion wrote:

Congratulations on being able to do something that, it seems, few are able to do hunter, take responsibility for an error.

V8

Get some sleep V8 !!

Give it a rest Trev, Your windowless basement blues are not our fault.
#38 (permalink)      3/1/2021 2:53:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Charlygal
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 972
  • Reviews 639
  • Kudos1254
Wouldnt buy another zeus X clone
In 2 month maybe 3 see that chimney its gonna discolour and mangle tf , aluminium that soft you can make more holes for shits and giggles ,my clones are binned ,black one first then Ss one 4 week later due to shit chimney and constant press fitting it
M2mm x 3mm or 4mm - M2.5mmm x 3 or 4mm - M3mm x 3 or 4mm screws /grubs etc for new vapers will be invaluable Embrace the vape
#39 (permalink)      3/1/2021 3:06:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Charlygal
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 972
  • Reviews 639
  • Kudos1254
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: fighting
M2mm x 3mm or 4mm - M2.5mmm x 3 or 4mm - M3mm x 3 or 4mm screws /grubs etc for new vapers will be invaluable Embrace the vape
#40 (permalink)      3/15/2021 2:24:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hunterrrrr
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 70
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos33
carrion4worm wrote:

. There are good atty clones that I think you would like, with excellent quality, like Fatality M25 or Juggerknot RTAs. Check em out! The quality is much better.

Hey man thanks. I am about to order the taifun GT4 from here. The one that's stainless with the 5ml and tall metal covering. I really don't like the tall metal covering the glass... I was thinking of getting the 3.5ml version but that's not enough capacity for me.
But I hear it's one of the best single coil attys out there, and even can be used with dual coils but I wouldn't.
I still can't find an rta that I like better than the Bravo by Wotofo. I have 3 and found them on wetvapes for 5$ a piece. They aren't clones either. They check out.
I don't really like the looks of the juggerknot rta's. But I'm checking out the fatality.
I've stocked up quite a few rta's and mods since I've joined the DIY scene.
The Bravo, 2 Zeus x and 1 clone Zeus x, 2 zeus x mesh decks.. The Creed. The Blotto, 2 prince rba's. A tfv8 cloud beast rba.
And I'm waiting on a few orders. The profile M. The profile unity. The destiny. The taifun GT4. I ordered a few rolls of 80,100,200,400 mesh. I have a shitload of coilology spools and other spools of coil wire, plus I have stocked up 40 bottles of my favorite juice. And 40 of another favorite juice. . I'm stocked up for the duration. I ain't playin lol hopefully all of this will last me until this bullshit is blown over...