shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Finally
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/3/2019 4:06:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JasonC1970
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 224
  • Reviews 476
  • Kudos64
Finally
The Crown III is the only stock coil sub-ohm tank I still use regularly (with the 0.5 ohm coil) and for me it'll still be in my vape rotation for the foreseeable future, I contacted Uwell at the start of the year and asked if they had plans to do a mesh coil and received no reply so I thought that I'd have to invest in the Crown IV to make use of the mesh coil heads but it now looks like my prayers have been answered. I only hope that their performance (flavour/longevity) is as good as the 0.5 ohm SS coils.
"Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and they usually stink"
#2 (permalink)      9/3/2019 5:47:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JasonC1970
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 224
  • Reviews 476
  • Kudos64
+1 details
I've reviewed these but wanted to put an update after putting my 3rd tank of juice through the coil, they are AMAZING at the full 75w, normally I have to run Crown coil heads between 2-5w above the top rated wattage but with these they run beautifully between 72-75w. The only difference is that unlike the SS variants of the Crown 3 coils there is about 5 draws before the flavour kicks in.....and oh boy does that flavour kick in. I'm going to be running this coil with the same ejuice until it dies to give a further update of how long it lasts and how much ejuice it takes to kill it. In the meantime I urge anyone to get a pack to try.
"Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and they usually stink"
#3 (permalink)      10/6/2020 9:56:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ChickInSteelcaps
  • JoinedAug 2016
  • Posts 46
  • Reviews 43
  • Kudos17
My faves were the 0.4's for flavour, nut they're nearly impossible to find here now, & the last pick of 0.5's were all duds, these new mesh ones are brilliant!!