shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Logo ?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      6/16/2019 4:34:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cjhards
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 1344
  • Reviews 240
  • Kudos441
SOLOMONgrundy wrote:

You can see what appears to be the typhoons logo on top of this rta.just what it looks like to me and yes fasttech does sell a lot of stuff that's "clones" with logos on them.if this doesn't have the logo I won't buy it.first time I'll pick something up from a competitor.I want this to look nice and pretty with the logo and all.

This is not a typhoon clone!! Close, but no cigar lol
No,No. This is in fact the infamous Smokerstore RTA more commonly known as The TAIFUN.
And if any of you want the branding written on it i suggest you do what the rest of us has had to do, and that's go spend £140 on the authentic!! Well worth it in the long run.

CJ hards say Vape long & prosper!!
#12 (permalink)      6/16/2019 6:18:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SOLOMONgrundy
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 1014
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos363
cjhards wrote:

SOLOMONgrundy wrote:
You can see what appears to be the typhoons logo on top of this rta.just what it looks like to me and yes fasttech does sell a lot of stuff that's "clones" with logos on them.if this doesn't have the logo I won't buy it.first time I'll pick something up from a competitor.I want this to look nice and pretty with the logo and all.
No,No. This is in fact the infamous Smokerstore RTA more commonly known as The TAIFUN.
And if any of you want the branding written on it i suggest you do what the rest of us has had to do, and that's go spend £140 on the authentic!! Well worth it in the long run.

I have it on backorder right now.a place out of Canada I like picking up stuff like this from.it does look nice.seems to vape nice too.

#13 (permalink)      7/19/2019 6:39:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mgp.ss
  • JoinedFeb 2013
  • Posts 62
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos13
Received today, wasted money. Bad materials, scratched, without logo. I do not recommend the purchase
#14 (permalink)      7/19/2019 11:10:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SOLOMONgrundy
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 1014
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos363
mgp.ss wrote:

Received today, wasted money. Bad materials, scratched, without logo. I do not recommend the purchase

What's wrong with the materials?

#15 (permalink)      7/19/2019 4:15:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LukeV
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 159
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos115
cjhards wrote:

What are Smokerstore infamous for? I always thought they were well regarded and loved by many vapers. Have I missed something? Did they release something terrible that I'm not remembering right now?

Teenage angst has paid off well. Now I'm bored and old.
#16 (permalink)      8/7/2019 10:31:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rickwhoo
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 245
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos26
I really like the looks of this tank. There are too many to choose from. I need to wait and see who makes the best one.
#17 (permalink)      8/7/2019 11:20:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
rickwhoo wrote:

I really like the looks of this tank. There are too many to choose from. I need to wait and see who makes the best one.

Ulton makes the best version. SKU 9704001

#18 (permalink)      8/7/2019 5:54:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
notbody
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 479
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos228

Edited on 5/30/2020 at 5:36 PM. Reason:
#19 (permalink)      8/7/2019 6:45:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rickwhoo
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 245
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos26
+1 details
I don't like all the writing on any tank... I prefer no logo at all. It just looks better. djvillan, got any pics from the top???
#20 (permalink)      8/7/2019 6:49:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LukeV
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 159
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos115
^ +1 for no logos on this one. The logos on the authentic are a bit ugly IMO.
Teenage angst has paid off well. Now I'm bored and old.
#21 (permalink)      8/7/2019 7:25:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 9865
  • Reviews 253
  • Kudos6419
+1 details
Fuck you guys and your no logo nonsense. If (it has happened) i buy this POS and throw it in the drawer, il never fuxking know what it is again unless i end up asking someone(who may or not not know wtf we're looking at.)
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'