shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Logo ?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      8/7/2019 7:25:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 9847
  • Reviews 253
  • Kudos6407
+1 details
Fuck you guys and your no logo nonsense. If (it has happened) i buy this POS and throw it in the drawer, il never fuxking know what it is again unless i end up asking someone(who may or not not know wtf we're looking at.)
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#22 (permalink)      8/7/2019 7:26:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
notbody wrote:

Ulton makes the best version ,but no logo!They have a better marketing dep. then yftk...Do they pay for reviews as any other respectable in the industry ? as we learned from the :#TheEvolutionOfTheVapeCashGrab...How is their Millennium rta?

Ulton make both logo and logoless versions.

They don't pay me for reviewing or promoting their products. I should be receiving the Millennium rta next week.

rickwhoo wrote:

I don't like all the writing on any tank... I prefer no logo at all. It just looks better. djvillan, got any pics from the top???

LukeV wrote:

^ +1 for no logos on this one. The logos on the authentic are a bit ugly IMO.

#23 (permalink)      8/7/2019 8:20:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
notbody
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 474
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos228
They don't pay me for reviewing or promoting their products. I should be receiving the Millennium rta next week.

I'll just let you guys fight for the logo here and try to prepare a bellcap for the Millenium as I hate the heavy ugly tops that come with the (must) topfill

Edited on 5/30/2020 at 5:37 PM. Reason:
#24 (permalink)      8/15/2019 3:30:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
degady64
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos8
notbody wrote:

try to prepare a bellcap for the Millenium as I hate the heavy ugly tops that come with the (must) topfill

you find a solution?

#25 (permalink)      8/15/2019 3:31:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
degady64
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos8
notbody wrote:

try to prepare a bellcap for the Millenium as I hate the heavy ugly tops that come with the (must) topfill

you find a solution?

#26 (permalink)      9/16/2019 11:07:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
KilroyKid
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 26
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
anyone has both yftk and unltron and can confirm which one is better? my only wish is that the afc ring is propperly made. I have a clone in store that its not clicky and you can't fine tune in the afc..
#27 (permalink)      9/17/2019 7:31:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LukeV
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 159
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos115
KilroyKid, I don’t have both so I can’t say which is better but I do have the Ulton version and can confirm that the AFC ring is nice and clicky. I can also confirm that the one from here has the GTR logo on the top cap and on the underside of the base, just no Taifun.

Top quality RTA. I’m very happy with mine.
Teenage angst has paid off well. Now I'm bored and old.
#28 (permalink)      9/17/2019 2:26:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
KilroyKid
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 26
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
Ulton shall be..
can you confirm it has the 6/7 positions like the authentic? https://shop.smokerstore.de/media/pdf/87/a3/ba/Manual_Taifun_GTR_EN_-DINA4_ONLINE.pdf
#29 (permalink)      9/17/2019 3:28:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LukeV
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 159
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos115
I’m counting 7 indentions under the AFC ring for the little ball bearing to snap into place, so yes it appears to have them all. From what I’ve read and as far as I can tell, the Ulton is a direct 1:1 clone of the authentic...minus the Taifun engraving being missing from the one sold here on FT, of course.
Teenage angst has paid off well. Now I'm bored and old.