Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Scratch check has 16 characters.. Xtar site wants 18?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/30/2020 9:47:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3700
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2308
Do you mean Shenzhen xtar electronics ??? Hmmm??? Where did you think they were made???

It's a fucking cell charger, people. They charge cells...and the one in question is the cheapest they make. If it works, use it...if it doesn't, 11.00 down the drain Ain't the worst thing...
What does he mean when he says words?
#12 (permalink)      8/31/2020 5:31:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7623
  • Reviews 329
  • Kudos4470
+2 details
Integrity is so underrated these days.
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#13 (permalink)      8/31/2020 10:24:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3700
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2308
Shops at site across the world to "save a few bucks"...complains about integrity...

Self-awareness is so underrated these days, isn't it?
#14 (permalink)      9/1/2020 3:23:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
olliedixon
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 687
  • Reviews 43
  • Kudos184
+2 details
People being complete and utter assholes, anonymously, on internet forums for no other reason than to feed their own egos is so overrated these days, isn't it?
BRABROBRA
#15 (permalink)      9/1/2020 5:13:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3700
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2308
olliedixon wrote:

People being complete and utter assholes, anonymously, on internet forums for no other reason than to feed their own egos is so overrated these days, isn't it?

If you think you have some kind of bond with the two douchebags above, just because you like the same charger, good for you. I hope your charger lasts 20 years, whether it's authentic or not...now, go read vapeluvr and pewpews racist ass posts elsewhere on 4his site for context.

Good luck to you!

#16 (permalink)      9/1/2020 5:30:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
olliedixon
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 687
  • Reviews 43
  • Kudos184
+3 details
carrion4worm wrote:

olliedixon wrote:
If you think you have some kind of bond with the two douchebags above, just because you like the same charger, good for you. I hope your charger lasts 20 years, whether it's authentic or not...now, go read vapeluvr and pewpews racist ass posts elsewhere on 4his site for context.

Good luck to you!

I can only speak in the context of this thread. I've never spoken to either before. Saying someone is racist these days means literally nothing. Everyone and everything is racist to most of the left these days (not saying you are one of them). Even if they were the most racist people who had ever walked this earth, that wouldn't negate their point in this thread, or any other thread not based on race as a topic.

I hope it works too. Cheers bud :D

BRABROBRA
#17 (permalink)      9/1/2020 5:31:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

The clout of owning an authentic battery charger...

carrion4worm wrote:

Sure you do, lol! Whatever helps you sleep at night...

My point is this, if you don't trust the vendor saying an item is authentic, why would you trust some foreign website to validate it?? Hence, the situation displayed above. They are all made by a couple manufacturers, "authentic" really means the seller is charging full retail.

carrion4worm wrote:

Maybe you don't understand what foreign means. Go vape a Panasonic ok?

carrion4worm wrote:

Do you mean Shenzhen xtar electronics ??? Hmmm??? Where did you think they were made???

It's a fucking cell charger, people. They charge cells...and the one in question is the cheapest they make. If it works, use it...if it doesn't, 11.00 down the drain Ain't the worst thing...

carrion4worm wrote:

Shops at site across the world to "save a few bucks"...complains about integrity...

Self-awareness is so underrated these days, isn't it?

carrion4worm wrote:

Good luck to you!

Wow!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#18 (permalink)      9/1/2020 5:38:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
Send the warranty number which can be found on the package or the product to their official email to verify the authenticity of the product.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#19 (permalink)      9/1/2020 5:55:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
olliedixon
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 687
  • Reviews 43
  • Kudos184
+1 details
Yea, thanks. I did on the weekend.. still waiting to hear back :)
BRABROBRA
#20 (permalink)      9/1/2020 7:44:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pewpew
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2621
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1072
XTAR does answering emails, so don't worry, they will reply.

Most funny part is that kid with very sticky "?" key was fighting "racism" right after coloring all Chinese vendors pure crap 🤣

Edited on 9/1/2020 at 7:51 AM. Reason:
The answer to 1984 is 1973 § Panasonic or Samsung - that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.
#21 (permalink)      9/1/2020 8:39:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3700
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2308
pewpew wrote:

XTAR does answering emails, so don't worry, they will reply.Most funny part is that kid with very sticky "?" key was fighting "racism" right after coloring all Chinese vendors pure crap 🤣

I shop at fasttech, sxk is my favorite manufacturer, and you're still clueless.