shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

I'm Lovin' It
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      2/7/2020 1:35:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 8710
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos13649
+3 details
Still liking the lil Swag 2 DJ?

I am undecided.
I LOVE the dual Vaporesso Gen.

This one is doing weird things OR is this supposed to be a smart feature?
It seems that when my battery gets down to about 15% I will go to take a vape off of it and....nothing,
I see a small window asking me if I want it in eco mode..to which I have to hit the down button for No.
Which does me little good as it will do it again, so I switch out the battery. 🥺

Edited on 2/7/2020 at 1:36 PM. Reason:
MOB RULE MUST NEVER WIN! Left-wing fascism: An infantile disorder.
#32 (permalink)      2/7/2020 4:09:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
arsonist72
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 29
  • Reviews 190
  • Kudos17
+4 details
Still.Me wrote:

Still liking the lil Swag 2 DJ?I am undecided.I LOVE the dual Vaporesso Gen.This one is doing weird things OR is this supposed to be a smart feature?It seems that when my battery gets down to about 15% I will go to take a vape off of it and....nothing,I see a small window asking me if I want it in eco mode..to which I have to hit the down button for No.Which does me little good as it will do it again, so I switch out the battery. 🥺

Settings—->System Set—->Auto Eco—>Off

#33 (permalink)      2/7/2020 4:44:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 8710
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos13649
+1 details
Thanks. I keep meaning to read the instruction booklets but the print is so small.
#34 (permalink)      2/7/2020 7:41:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Carlahola
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 6870
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos16804
*prooost*
#35 (permalink)      2/9/2020 4:19:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 8710
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos13649
+1 details
arsonist72 wrote:

Still.Me wrote:

Still liking the lil Swag 2 DJ?I am undecided.I LOVE the dual Vaporesso Gen.This one is doing weird things OR is this supposed to be a smart feature?It seems that when my battery gets down to about 15% I will go to take a vape off of it and....nothing,I see a small window asking me if I want it in eco mode..to which I have to hit the down button for No.Which does me little good as it will do it again, so I switch out the battery. 🥺

Settings—->System Set—->Auto Eco—>Off

I cant seem to turn mine off.
Must be doing something wrong?

I can put it into Pulse Mode, which is the default setting but it still seems to ask about ECO mode when it gets below 35-40%.
It seems to happen when I am out, busy or in the dark so its a bit annoying if I hit the wrong button, which is easy to do.

Other than this one feature i like it but unless i can disable it completely i will tire of his mod quickly..

#36 (permalink)      2/9/2020 5:00:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
arsonist72
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 29
  • Reviews 190
  • Kudos17
+3 details
You can disable it completely if you follow the steps above. I’ve never had it ask me to switch to eco mode. I’m guessing you are pressing the fire button instead of the menu button, out of habit
#37 (permalink)      2/9/2020 5:39:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 8710
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos13649
+2 details

EDIT: Ok just got it. Thanks.

Edited on 2/9/2020 at 5:43 PM. Reason:
#38 (permalink)      2/10/2020 4:23:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rangermsr
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 7957
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos12017
+3 details
I'm liking it so far. It's a little sketchy in TC mode, but after getting it to recognize the right res, it works pretty good. I'm hoping they work out an update for it though.

The pulse mode works good, and battery life is ok. I've had it for about a month now, so still kinda new.

I got this mainly to fit my Aromamizer V2 ( single coil deck ), and it fits well. I've only used it with this atty, so not sure if the unstable res reading is the aromamizer or the Swag 2. I'm going to break out another tank soon to test it, but I've never had any issues with the Aromamizer before. Right now, I'm using it in pulse mode though the res reading is a little wonky, ( it can sometimes vary .03𝝮 to .05𝝮 ) but seams® to be working fine :)
unrealistic expectations lend to disappointment
#39 (permalink)      2/10/2020 4:42:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JustWondering
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 38
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos26
+4 details
I still love my Swag 2s. They're small, lightweight, comfy in the hand, they work well and they look great! I've got three of them and I plan to get a few more.
#40 (permalink)      2/10/2020 4:52:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 8710
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos13649
+3 details
I love the feel of it. Love the look. Love that it takes larger atomizers than 22mm.

But...

For TC, I prefer the original Pico

I guess at this point in time I no longer care about TC/SS so the menu is a bit finicky for me when I throw it in a pocket.
The buttons being on the side seem to move and I find myself suddenly at 5w down from 35w.

Still much prefer the Vaporesso GEN.
Enjoying this one but I wont buy another but will a GEN.
#41 (permalink)      2/10/2020 5:02:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rangermsr
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 7957
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos12017
+3 details
Yeah, it's a little different to what I'm used to, but I do like it. I prefer TC for when I neglect to keep an eye on my juice level, but It isn't such an issue with the aromamizer as I can readily see I need to refill lol.

The buttons being on the side seem to move and I find myself suddenly at 5w down from 35w.

You can lock the buttons by pressing the fire button 3 times. I usually don't lock my other devices, but it's necessary with this one :)

I may have to give that GEN a try next.

unrealistic expectations lend to disappointment