Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Pretty Nice
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/14/2021 7:48:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
raineysky
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2017
  • Posts 69
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos21
+2 details
Pretty Nice
I ordered two of these during the Memorial Day sale for $21.49 each. Opened only one and there was no door movement straight out of the box. Two days later and the door movement is there but will be an easy fix. Tried two of my favorite builds with all of the different air flow combinations and found my sweet spot @ 27ga/2.5mm id/6 wraps with only 4 of the lower air holes open. The top air is closed off.

The flavor to me is like your second or third favorite Billet Box RBA. More than acceptable and a piece of cake to build and fill. I love it. Made some Strawberry Macaroon juice a couple of weeks ago in honor of carrion4worm just for this occasion and it taste great.
#2 (permalink)      11/3/2021 5:47:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DidrikE
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2018
  • Posts 60
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos21
raineysky wrote:

I ordered two of these during the Memorial Day sale for $21.49 each. Opened only one and there was no door movement straight out of the box. Two days later and the door movement is there but will be an easy fix. Tried two of my favorite builds with all of the different air flow combinations and found my sweet spot @ 27ga/2.5mm id/6 wraps with only 4 of the lower air holes open. The top air is closed off.The flavor to me is like your second or third favorite Billet Box RBA. More than acceptable and a piece of cake to build and fill. I love it. Made some Strawberry Macaroon juice a couple of weeks ago in honor of carrion4worm just for this occasion and it taste great.

Hi! I was just wondering if you can put other billet box bridges inside this? Or is it just the deck that comes with it that fits?