shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Looks promising, but...
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/23/2019 4:18:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cjhards
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 1344
  • Reviews 240
  • Kudos440
Looks promising, but...
If there were some pics of internals like ft done with the previous hugo AiO device (Kylin), then we could have a proper look at the rebuilding side of things!! With the Aluminium frame and the ability to put your own builds in it, this could be a steal for little over 20 quid.
The Kylin before it looked relatively competent, but this one looks even better. Hugo vapor makes some decent stuff having bought & still use their Radar Mage!! Unlike some of the other makes in this class, Hugo device's last longer than a few weeks before the screen goes or the chip gives up all together!
CJ hards say Vape long & prosper!!
#2 (permalink)      12/24/2019 8:16:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rico300zx
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1105
  • Reviews 145
  • Kudos306
My radar mage finally fizzed out but it was nice while it lasted , I ordered this in October on another site and it finally shipped the other day! Any way this had a great price and i really liked the options I have a feeling it’s gonna be a nice piece
www.youtube.com/rico300zx (Hand Strength and Weight Lifting in case your interested)
#3 (permalink)      1/1/2020 5:21:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rico300zx
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1105
  • Reviews 145
  • Kudos306
i just got mine in the mail and its really nice , ididnt get a rebuildable coil with it though which is a bummer and that i cant wait to check out
www.youtube.com/rico300zx (Hand Strength and Weight Lifting in case your interested)