Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

TF GT4s nano kit
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/4/2021 3:08:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hellfire136
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 391
  • Reviews 150
  • Kudos157
TF GT4s nano kit
I've purchase the TF GT4s nano kit from elsewhere and I'm in search for some extra acrylic tanks but without any luck.
Does anyone have a source online?

Edited on 2/4/2021 at 3:09 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      2/4/2021 8:45:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
Do you mean the standard GT4 S tank or the Nano tanks?
#3 (permalink)      2/4/2021 10:26:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hellfire136
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 391
  • Reviews 150
  • Kudos157
DJ hi!
I'm interested on replacement PC/acrylic tanks for the nano tank kit.
#4 (permalink)      2/4/2021 11:35:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
Hey hellfire.

I haven't seen them sold separately anywhere, only the full nano kit. Your best option is to buy the full kits while you can as most sites no longer have them and they won't be restocked.
#5 (permalink)      2/4/2021 12:19:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hellfire136
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 391
  • Reviews 150
  • Kudos157
+1 details
You're right, i haven't seen them either.
Thanks for the advice!
#6 (permalink)      2/8/2021 4:52:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SOLOMONgrundy
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 1016
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos367
djvillan wrote:

Hey hellfire.

I haven't seen them sold separately anywhere, only the full nano kit. Your best option is to buy the full kits while you can as most sites no longer have them and they won't be restocked.

Hey DJ i have a question you seem to know a lot of vape information on where things are at. Do you know where any tanks for the original gt4 nano tank are? My tank cracked and i can't find them anywhere. Was wondering if i can use a real nano tank on my ulton version?

#7 (permalink)      2/8/2021 6:32:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
+2 details
SOLOMONgrundy wrote:

djvillan wrote:
Hey hellfire.

Hey DJ i have a question you seem to know a lot of vape information on where things are at. Do you know where any tanks for the original gt4 nano tank are? My tank cracked and i can't find them anywhere. Was wondering if i can use a real nano tank on my ulton version?

Yes, the original fits. be careful, they crack at the fill ports just as easily as the clone steam tuners drop kit tanks.

What does he mean when he says words?
#8 (permalink)      2/13/2021 5:34:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
SOLOMONgrundy wrote:

Smokerstore and SteamTuners have the spare nano tanks and/or the nano kits. Your best option is to get one of these SKU 9680774 before they're discontinued. Under $7 during the sale or $7.76 after the sale. The tank doesn't fit any other clone or the authentic but it vapes just the same for much less. The spare tanks for these are unfortunately sold out here.

Edited on 2/13/2021 at 5:37 AM. Reason: