Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Comparison to the blotto?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/20/2020 9:25:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gekff
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2018
  • Posts 25
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos9
Comparison to the blotto?
i've seen beautiful things about the blotto but nothing particular about this, and no comparison whatsoever, somebody?
#2 (permalink)      6/20/2020 10:50:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
Should be the same, just smaller.
#3 (permalink)      7/20/2020 5:33:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etaoinshrdlu
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 144
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos58
+1 details
air bubbles got stuck while grimm green using it. looks like not enough space between the chamber and the glass.

my two cents... might need occasional flipping to get rid of those bubbles..

I bought black + gun metal + ss color of the first blotto and kept the gun metal to myself, the other two went to my friends. first blotto is a good atty, if you don't mind it's sharp edges and machining on the tank--> <--chamber connecting threads! I kept a blotto... but I'm still finding myself using my pharaoh minis most of the time.

I'll skip this one, I would've get one if it was a single coiler tho.

and also... no matter what color you get your blotto mini, you'll get the same frosted drip tip. if you don't mind... go for it. if you mind... just a heads up ;)..

Edited on 7/20/2020 at 5:34 PM. Reason:
everything evaporates..
#4 (permalink)      7/21/2020 2:23:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CJB0125
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2019
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
+1 details
Everything is the same on the inside (I own both), but be aware that the mini with a bubble glass has occasional issue with bubbles being caught in the bottom curve of the glass. This creates an air pocket that could cause dry hits.
I prefer the big one, so unless your mod has trouble with the 26mm footprint, I wouldn't bother with the mini.
#5 (permalink)      4/1/2021 9:37:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Budulai
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
Some say that they like the Mini flavor more. Also, in the mini version it seems that they have fixed the problem with the lack of possibility of getting to the base with the tank when it's not empty.